Recurrent nausea after having stomach virus
This all started to happen after having the stomach virus about 6 months ago. So far I have lost 30 pounds, I used to weigh about 190 now I weigh 160. I'm 18 yr old male. I have been feeling nauseous, with a weird feeling in my throat almost as if I have to vomit and abdominal pain. I've only vomited twice because of this. My general doctor prescribed me Prilosec thinking it could be acid reflux. The medicine didn't help or couldn't see a difference. He referred me to a specialist. The specialist ordered a endoscopy ( esophagus , upper stomach, etc. ) , an ultrasound of the gallbladder and a xray of the abdomian. I've also had blood tests. My scope came out to be that I was inflamed, and she thought I had a bacteria ( h. Pyroli.) Which came to negative. I'm still waiting on my ultrasound results. And the xray was fine. The specialist prescribed me a higher dose of an antiacid (. protonix. ) , prescribed me medicine for nausea. (zofran) and miralax for constipation.  I can't stand for this to go on any longer it's ruining my life and me and my girlfriend are having a child soon and I don't want to be like this because it's preventing me from being who I was and being able to give my 100%. Please help
Try a hot 2 later bottle  for stomac Paine drink alot of water purification water! No spicy  food!I had ur symptoms  too so know what you are going threw drink more apple juice  it helped me!  Apple cider vinegar  help too but only for like sever constipation. .. also I have a head achieve where my head  is itchy you ever have that head ach!?
Did it ever go away? Or were you diagnosed with something