Red Very Itchy Bumps Spread All Over The Body HELP!!!
Well my symptoms started about two weeks ago. I flew from N.C to T.X and then back from T.X. to N.C and then N.C back to T.X. I got these few very itchy bumps on my neck in N.C. that continued to spread all over my body when I got back to T.X. and some of them now are scabby and dried out but continued to itch. I thought it might have been triggers but it wasn't. It also isn't scabies cause my whole family would have it cause scabies is very contagious. It isn't poison oak either I'm sure of it, I just have no earthly idea what it could be but the bumps continue to itch even now. I was just wondering if anyone knew what I could possibly have?
did you sleep over night anywhere i am thinking maybe bed bugs
I was thinking bed bugs too.  
There is a rash(no pun)of bedbug outbreaks in hotels,airplanes etc all throughout the U.S.I would thorouly check your clothes, bedding,couches and even your car.I hope thats not what it is because they a hard to get rid of.
Well see I also think it wasn't bed bugs cause isn't that contagious also?
Bed bugs are a bug, not a virus or germ. If you stayed in an infested hotel, they would have bitten you there.  Then, when you leave the hotel, they hitch a ride on your luggage, clothes, shoes, etc.  After you have brought them home, it could take months before you notice you have a problem.  Therefore, your family won't be affected until the bugs have time to breed and spread.  The infestation will probably be the worst in your bedroom because that is where you brought everything when you came home.  The first person to get bites will be anyone who shares your bedroom with you.  Again, this could take months before you notice.  Someone I know brought home bedbugs after a vacation in North Carolina.  She got bitten up there, not knowing why.  Then it was months before she noticed she brought them home.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This looks like urticaria or hives. Urticaria is usually triggered by allergens, such as drugs, foods, insect bites, inhaled substances, in response to sunlight, cold, heat, stress, exercise, or a viral infection. Hence a temperature difference can cause it. Fungal infections also come up whenever there is moisture or temperature difference and Tinea versicolor can cause whole body itch. Other common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, or cosmetics. If you have stayed in hotels then it can be mold, reaction to their detergents etc. Since you experienced an itch, just go over these possibilities in your mind. Something may strike you. In many cases, hives clear up themselves and don’t require diagnosis or treatment. However if they persists you may need to see a specialist called an allergist to determine what is causing the reaction. Take any OTC anti allergic pill and apply calamine lotion on the body and see if it helps. Take care!