Red blotches on arms
Three weeks ago i noticed this one red blotch on my left arm and then noticed that i have 4 more on my right arm.   The go from a redish pink to white.  Today I noticed these same spots are now on my left or right side.   Also have one on my upper thigh.  What could be causing this? Should I be alarmed could this be a form of cancer luekemia?  They are not itchy or painful just not sure what they are.

This discussion is related to Red blotches.
if you arnt alergic to benadryl, I would take that cause this will tell u if it is an allergic reaction to a new soap, perfume, or anything that may be new to you. it could even be a new medication that you are taking.  hope my advice helped and I would definetly get it checked out by a dr. asap. for your own sake.... hope all is well for you, email me to let me know what it was if you could plz...***@****   thanks alot and GOD BLESS
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This looks like urticaria or hives. The swellings or wheals produced after itching can be pale (of skin color) or red. Urticaria is usually triggered by allergens, such as drugs, foods, insect bites, inhaled substances, in response to sunlight, cold, heat, stress, exercise, or a viral infection. Other common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, or cosmetics. Since you experienced an itch, just go over these possibilities in your mind. Something may strike you. In many cases, hives clear up themselves and don’t require diagnosis or treatment. However if they persists you may need to see a specialist called an allergist to determine what is causing the reaction.
The red spots could be tiny bruises. Deficiency of Vitamin B12, folic acid, or Vit K could be the cause. They could also be fragile spider veins. The spots could also be petechiae, which are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They can result from autoimmune disorders, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, bone marrow disorders such as leukemia, inflammation of the veins, or  as a side effect of certain medications. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take