Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Red blotches on legs with burning sensation within
Hi,

I am a woman in my sixties and a few months ago I developed these red spots (blotches) all over my legs. Some are a bit scabby. Frequently the burning sensation within my legs is unbearable. Its like the pain is inside my legs. I gave up smoking in March and sometimes cant travel to other towns because of panic attacks. I can go out with my 2 sons with no problem. I have been to the doctors and they are giving me different opinions. One said to stay out of the sun, its because of the heat. Well its still going on and its nearly winter. The other said it was associated with depression.
My legs are on fire and I am going round the bend.
Thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
maybe cellulitis or beginings of leg ulcers you need a derm referal . x x
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Gosh, I've never heard of a leg rash being due to stress.  See a dermatologist.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Hello+Marra+I+am+a+42+yr+yung+woman+with+a+concern.+I+have+a+question+4+u+that+I+hope+u+can+answer+and+the+reason+Im+askn+u+is+because+u+made+a+comment+n+ur+post+about+leg+ulcers+and+seeing+a+dermatologist.+My+question+is+this....about+a+month+ago+I+felt+this+pain+n+my+left+nside+calf+and+then+I+noticed+this+ntense+painful+sore+and+I+now+have+4+more+of+the+same+painful+sores+on+my+calves.+Does+this+have+ne+cause+4+concerns%3F+Shuld+I+b+worried%3F+And+what+causes+these%3F+If+u+or+neone+can+answer+this+or+have+ne+nfo+PLEZE+help+me.+Thank+u+4+ur+time.+
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank