Red skin on face, hands and feet
So I'm a 16 year old male and I have really red, cold and dry skin on my face, hands and feet. So pretty much all the places the body conducts heat. I never really had a problem with red skin until recently. It doesn't look like a rash and it's been here too long to be anyways, some people said it might be acne, but you don't get acne on your hands and feet. I think it may be tied to poor circulation, past sunburns or just irritated skin. My legs fall asleep extremely easy which is another sign of poor circulation but I'm still not convinced. It's mainly just blotches until my muscles encounter stress, and then it becomes a more solid form (my entire face will be red instead of just my cheek, nose and chin). So does anyone know what this might be or what I should do until I can see a doctor? Could it be rosacea?
I should also say I have been through an abnormal amount of stress and that I take 2 showers every day, if that's helpful.
although the first specialist to consult would be a dermatologist, it doesn't seem like a dermatitis, you could consult a rheumatologist/immunologist and run some blood tests.

I had a friend that happened to when she was really stressed. I myself will get hives. Try and relax , forget about it don't stress about it. If it doesn't go away in a week or so or causes pain see a doctor.