Rejection?
About 6 weeks ago I had a stimulator implanted in my back for pain.  A week ago I started feeling a bit tired but was cold most of the time and had a headache on and off.  Went to the Dr and he said it was not infected and told me to put ice on the site.  The site is clean (no swelling or discharge) but the symptoms are getting worse.  My head really aches, I am cold almost all the time and I feel like I am exhausted.  I have spent the last 2 days in bed and slept most of the time.  Last evening my head hurt so bad (mostly on my right side) I thought it would explode.  I'm not hungary but do not get sick if I do eat anything.

The only other thing I can think of that could be going on is I have TMJ and the right side of my jaw has been dislodging the last few weeks but I would think that would only explain the headache, not the exhaustion and cold feeling.  

Could my body be rejecting the pain stimulator?  
In the world of todays wonderful modern medicine contraption, I would think anything is possible. Even if the site itself does not look inflamed, does not mean that deeper in the tissue that there is no irritation or scarring. Also, this could be something else entirely. I would see your regular family doctor and discuss this with them. You deserve to feel better.
Peace
Thank you for your response.  My husband has been telling me to go to the Doctor but after the last 8 years with back surgeries and problems, I've learned that more than half the time they don't know what they are doing.  I'm so tired of getting test after test and then they still can't figure it out.

If I don't feel better soon I guess I'll give in and go.  I'm still going to wait it out awhile though.

Thank you again and I hope you are in good health!