Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Relapsing mono?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Relapsing mono?

On april 23 this year, i was diagnosed with mono. i was out of school for three full weeks and returned for only half days until the week of my exams. however, the first two weeks of my summer i went on vacation with my cousins at the beach and the right after went to a very stressful culinary camp where i was standing all day, went to bed around 12-1am, and had to be up again by 6:30am. now home again, i have been sleeping for 14+ hours and running a fever and feel absolutly horrible. is it possible im relapsing already from mono or am i just worn out.
oh also the chronic migranies i began getting during my illness have return. they stopped around the end of my school year and have returned this week
It sounds like your relapsing from mono. I was diagnosed with it a few years back, and i have had a relapse only once. So yes it is possible.
could be mental try lexapro or zoloft take ,multi vits everday  also u gotta get in the gym