Rhomboid burning
rhomboid burning?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
I assume you have burning sensation in your rhomboid area. “Due to the enormous amount the shoulder blades are used daily, the Rhomboids are often overworked and over tired, leading to chronic Trigger Points.
he pain is generally extends from the edge of the shoulder blades to the spine.  Since the Rhomboids on both sides are almost always affected, this is a primary source of mid back tightness or aching between the shoulder blades.  This pain is felt when the muscles are in use, but also at rest.  Snapping or crunching noises when moving the shoulder can also be traced to the Rhomboid muscles.”
Please refer to this link for simple exercises you can do to relieve it.
http://www.pressurepointer.com/Rhomboid_trigger_points.htm

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
A related discussion, Stabbing chronic upper right rhomboid pain for several years. Getting much worse. Need to quit smoking. Agonizing pain. was started.
Same story different person. Cronic rhomboid in left side. Five years now, feels like im on fire,can't do daily chore much less find a comfortable way to sleep. I have done everything posted here from adjustment, to laying on a ball,heat, therapy, pill.. please help if anyone has a clue email me at ***@**** thanks