Right Rib popped .Pain with right arm movements and breathing
Don't ever hug someone real hard. I did and something popped around my right rib. Its been about 5 days and its not
getting better. It hurts like a knife in the rib, to take a deep breath, lie down and get up, bend over. I can walk thank God. Any suggestions
or input would be appreciated. Funny thing is my left rib did something similar about 6 months ago, but not from hugging only breathing wasn't an issue then, it took 3 months to get better, tell me this won't last that long, or how to speed up healing...please!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum!
There is a possibility that you have a rib fracture. Osteoporosis, parathyroid disorders, Vit D deficiency and calcium deficiency can all cause recurrent fractures in ribs even with a small degree of blunt trauma. An X-ray of the chest should definitely be done. If fracture is diagnosed, further tests may be required.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!