Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Right Side Chest pain under breast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Right Side Chest pain under breast

About 5 days ago, I started experiencing stabbing chest pains on my right side under my breast.  I am a 56 yr old breast cancer survivor (left breast) of 3 years.  The pain is sometimes accompanied with heartburn but not always.  It wakes me up during the night and if I roll around onto the other side, it subsides somewhat (but not completely).  It feels like a rock is inside my chest but other than that,I have no other symptoms to speak of, except that there is an occasional tightening of the center chest region.

I rarely experience gastro-intestinal ailments and am wondering if this could be related to fatty liver or the gallbladder (although it does not extend down below my rib cage).  I don't believe I have pulled or starined any muscles in this region, although anything is possible. Thank you!