Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Right arm hurts so bad.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Right arm hurts so bad.

I posted about this a few days ago, nobody replied. But now my arm is getting worse and I can't figure out what it is. I made a doctors appointment for Thursday afternoon. From my wrist to my shoulder, achey (achy) feeling. I's worse when I stretch it. I keep having to use my left arm for tasks that involve lost of arm movement, such as typing, and eating, showering, and it's really annoying. Other things that have been bothering me are frequent urination, it seems as if I constantly have to go. Dry mouth, that comes and goes. Dry itchy spots on my arms and calves. Like a weird confused feeling like cloudy head or "brainfog" (kinda feel dizzy,  I get an off balance lightheaded feeling, can't hold conversations or have clear thoughts when this is happening) it usually comes and goes through out the day and lasts anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour or so. Anyone know what could be wrong? These things come and go, and at times they get extremely bad and I have to lay down, and sometimes I can still function and kind of ignore it. Today it wasn't so bad except for my arm, that's the only constant annoyance. My neck and parts of my back have also started to hurt throughout all this but not nearly as bad as my right arm. It's just frustrating and really annoying. Oh, and I should add, when this "brainfog" (as my grandmother calls it) is happening, I get really irritated when someone talks to me without realizing that I'm acting weird to them. It's just that I really can't concentrate on what they're saying for some reason when this is happening.

Thanks for writing in this forum.

Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but your symptoms are suggestive of multiple sclerosis.It is an autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks the central nervous system, leading to demyelination. Disease onset usually occurs in young adults, and it is more common in women.

All the symptoms that you are experiencing are a feature of multiple sclerosis.I sincerely advise you to consult a physician/neurologist and get yourself evaluated for this.You need to undergo MRI brain to confirm it.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Thanks for the post! I am sorry no one replied to you earlier.

The pain in your right arm can be explained by carpel tunnel syndrome (http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/carpal_tunnel/detail_carpal_tunnel.htm). Confusion may be caused by: alcohol intoxication, low blood sugar, fluid and electrolyte imbalance,  nutritional deficiencies, particularly niacin , thiamine, Vitamin C, or Vitamin B-12 ,sudden drop in body temperature (hypothermia), low levels of oxygen (for example, from chronic lung disorders), medications, and infections. Fluid and electrolyte imbalances and vitamin deficiencies can cause your other symptoms too. You could also be having brain infection or demyelination due to severe B-12 deficiency.

I think you should discuss this with your doctor at the appointment. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Hey guys thanks for the concern.
Well, my arm is chronic tendinitis.  I was prescribed anti inflammatorys and pain killers.
I haven't filled the script for the pain killers yet though, I would rather feel the pain than take a pain killer, I 've been clean for to long to risk it.
The brain fog thing (they think) is "absent seizures" basically my brain has a seizure but my body doesn't respond, it just goes on auto pilot. Caused by stress, nervousness and such, which actually makes alot of sence, I'm a very stressed and nervous person. The doctor explained it perfectly and we're pretty sure that's what it is, but they need me to do an EEG while I'm having an episode...I guess to read those brainwaves? I don't know.
I'm going in for another EEG in 2-3 weeks.  The frequent urination and what not is still undiagnosed, they need me to do bloodwork.