SCARED, CONFUSED, SKIN ETC. SYMPTOMS....please help?
BACKGROUND ABOUT ME: 23 year old female and live in SC.  I had a septoplasty (nose surgery to fix a deviated septum) and turbinate reduction on 11/12/2012.  

Okay so, here are my symptoms that I have undoubtedly been experiencing for about three weeks.  I feel that they have all gotten worse in severity...

1. Fluctuating, low body temperature: ranging from 96.4 to 98.2 within twelve hours
      *I feel like I am also getting the chills more often than it just being the weather?
2. Fluid type build up under skin (most noticeably to me is on forearms, face, hands, ankles, chest and neck but it seems like it is everywhere)
       *the fluid seems to move
       * pain around joints of fingers and wrist
3. black stuff and white puss? coming from skin (palms of hands, face, chest, and other areas)
4. oozing  randomly in different parts of my body (almost is watery)
5. headaches
6. Hair Loss
7. Nails thinning
8. Fluid build up around eyes and nose
9. pain in neck and back
10. discoloration of skin in some areas (often bruiselike)
11. hotness in face/head/ears

I know there are a lot of symptoms and some may be unrelated to what is going on with me.  I have not gone to the doctor because I work a lot and I am really not sure if I have just started to freak myself out.  The symptoms seems to gradually set in.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS COULD BE :/
Sounds like a thyroid problem.  Especially since the skin and nails are involved and the low body temperature.  Thyroid problems can also cause your hair to fall out and for one to feel cold or hot when others around you are comfortable.  The oozing and the edema (swelling) could be due to an eczema condition caused by allergy or cellulitis.  - You might want to try some iodine made especially for internal use.  Don't take regular iodine as that is a poison!!  Go to a health food store and buy some iodine drops.  You only take like 4 drops a day in a glass of water.  Then, if this doesn't help, see a doctor.  
You have said enough to say, get thee to a doctor!!!!! Something's up and this forum is not an answer sufficient enough to address the seriousness of your bodies breakdowns. Please, take care of yourself before you can't.