Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
SORE JOINTS AND MUSCLES ????? ?????????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SORE JOINTS AND MUSCLES ????? ?????????

I am 57 years old and suffer from Anxiety disorder, the doctor has pretty much kept it under control with medication. The last month or so I have been waking up with sore joints and muscles in my arms and knees and my hands have been tingling. I also have been waking up with headaches, dry mouth and burning eyes. I get at least 8 hours of sleep, though its not a deep sleep. And I noticed my energy level has dropped. I noticed also that sometimes in the middle of the day I feel shaky and have to drink or eat something before the shakiness goes away. And I have noticed that my urine is cloudy and sometimes has a smell. My doctor is on vacation so it will be awhile before I can see him. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this ? I have not changed any meds or taken anything different. I am wondering if this could be some form of Anxiety that I never had before ! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
3 Comments
Blank
Try scheduling an appointment at a local doctors office maybe with a nurse and ask them to check it out for you. Better to know whats happeneing now than wait until it get's worse. Is your diet and physical activity accurate on a daily basis of age?
Blank
Some things to consider, if your shakiness is releived by food it sounds like a blood sugar problem.  Diabetes maybe or a UTI, urinary tract infection.  You shouldn't wait to see your doctor even if its a UTI, go to a walk in clinic and have your urine tested.  I have a kidney inf. right now and my symptoms are...fever and chills, abdominal pain, muscle aches, cloudy urine and nausea.  And I just started urinating blood clots and pus.  If your urone smells bad have it tested.  A untreated UTI can get into your blood stream and make you r
Blank
Sick.  I wouldn't wait.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank