Seeing dark spots, chills, dizzy, Nausea
I'm seeing lots of dark spots. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I've been feeling very nauseated. I'm really cold. This all started happening for three days now. Very on and off. Also my sleeping pattern is always off. Along with my eating habits.
See a doctor immediately. You could have a virus, although the dark spots you are seeing worries me greatly.
I have similar symptoms to this. I get dizzy alot, especially if i stand up quickly or stretch, when this happens i see lots of dark spots, like tv interference. I also have terrible trouble sleeping at the right time- I get tired during the day but cant sleep at night. About the dark spots and dizzyness, I went to see my doc and she said it was all down to low blood-pressure, they ran some tests and nothing else showed up. She said it was a common thing and that i shouldnt worry, just take it easy. But you should definatley see your doctor asap just to be sure.
A friend of mine had similar symptoms when she was a teenager. Her doctor told her it had something to do with her diet. I would recommend seeing a doctor.
It could also be visual migraines.  You could always post in the Eye Health expert forum too.

As it's just come on I think you should have it assessed by a doctor.  It should possibly be checked out anyway.

Maybe also iron deficiency.  ??  I'm not sure if it represents a heart problem either.

I don't know.  You should get it checked out.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.