Seizure out of the blue
I'm a 32 year old male and in good health, i eat well , sleep well and exercise enough.
2 days ago i had a seizure which as yet has not been identified, i've had blood test
taken but dont know results yet, it started with a fever the my left arm tingling before
it happened.....I have never had this before and am so scared of it happening again
possibly when driving!!!

Anyone heard anything like this before?
Yes, I have seen and heard of seizure activity related to fevers.  

I would recommend not driving if you can until all this is sorted out.  
Hi thank you

I have to drive to work daily!! told blood test should be back by wednesday but i just wish i knew now
Well, do what you have to do as far as driving; be careful.  

I know waiting can be an eternity.

All the best; keep us posted.  :)
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Simplest causes of seizure are high fever, hypoglycemia and electrolyte imbalance. Withdrawal of certain drugs can precipitate seizures. Other serious causes are brain tumors, Alzhiemer’s, epilepsy, traumatic brain injury, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, infections of brain, and transient ischemic attacks. Proper investigations will need to be carried out to diagnose the cause. It would be wise not to drive until then and operate heavy machinery.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
First of all, unfair as it may be, after a seizure you have just lost your driving priviliges. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars. It is not only wise not to drive it is both ethically wrong, irresponsible, and a violation of law.

Until such time as you have written clearance from a physician to drive, that part of your life is ended.  Over. The end.

Are you going to wait until you have an episode and a mother and four of her small children are dead and her husband a paraplegic because you hit them head on?

A blood test is not sufficient to determine if you are safe to drive nor to identify the cause of the seizure.

That being said, a single episode of a seizure does not mean your driving priviliges will be gone forever. Sometimes seizures do not re-occur. Count on at least six to twelve months of not driving.

Consult your neurologist for further advice.