Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sensation like skin crawling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-294 comments:
These are the black dots i see everywere, in the bathroom floor, in the computer area...
In the room i sleep.  These are fresh from right now, brushing my head/face with my hand, and they fall in the sink, faucet?? were u brush your teeth...  

pic taken from my $hity blackberry camera, through a celestron digital microscope 44320

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/lobogamma/?action=view&current=IMG00263-20110510-2309.jpg

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/lobogamma/?action=view&current=IMG00266-20110510-2323.jpg

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/lobogamma/?action=view&current=IMG00268-20110510-2347.jpg

just getting to know the mic.  Need to practice more on focus, ilumination for the details to appreciate.  Will continue posting all the tons of stuff i have found during this nightmare.

to crash222

Air Wick seems to work somehow...
Its almost summer here, i turn the ac, closed all windows, and Airwick seem to calm the hurricane... I can still feel them, but very VERY light!!  I cant even see them anymore...
just a few once in a while.  ive been with this like 4 days... looking good.
Also i change my whole diet.
started wormwoodcombination + neem today as supplements.
Keep u posted on results...
sorry for my spelling...
i moved into my first apartment in jan. ive always been a neat and clean freak, i was raised that way by my clean freak mother.  so its not just being dirty. i clean always, shower always...... slowly i started feeling this crawling all over my whole body, face and hair, only at night. i thought maybe fleas, but i had no animals, i could neveer see ANY bug or any bites. i do kno the apartment is bug infested. nasty spiders hang outside the windows so i dont open them. i see all sorts of other kinds of bugs idk what they are, thru out the house, but never on me. my boyfriend thinks im nuts bc i get so bad sometimes, i think in my head its the nasty spiders, maybe i walked into a nest with a ton of lil babys or something. so naturally i freak out, strip myself naked, flippin out and lookin in the mirror, asking my b.f if he sees andthing on me and eventually get in the shower. i feel great in the shower but once i step back out onto that carpet it starts all over again. cloths make it so much worse. i too, pick tiny little black/grey/white/ fuzzes or w.e off my cloths, asking my boyfriend "what does this look like to you?" bc in my head, it looks like a possible bug. sometimes i stare at parts of the carpet thinking isee something crawling. the first time it ever happened i came home late and went to shut the window, (boy friend opened it) i went over to close it, already grossed out by the spiders that hang on the otherside, then all of a sudden it was like i started getting wet spots on me here and there, and i felt like things where crawling on me, and had wet hair or what i thought, a siderweb, all over me. i really thought i walked thru or got stuck in a hug,wet, spider web with a ton of babys in it and it felt like mom was in my hair and the babys where everywhere else. but here it is a month later and ive realized its just ..... well idk what it is yet. i have the same thing everyone else gets, execpt i get little wet spots on me here and there, feels like i got squierted a tiny  lil water gun, or even someone spit on me real fast, and i look, and sure enough tehres a little bit of water. so i no im not making that up in my head bc i actually do see and feel the water. i just dont no where its comming from or why? it happens all day just like the bug crawlings and itching. my hair and scalp is the worst. sometimes i think i even see things under my skin when i feel it on my hands or arm, i look and try to see if somethings there, but there never is and i think my eyes play tricks on me by making me think theres something weird under my skin. sometimes it looks white or red or brown or even  moving lump. i feel like im going nuts. i cant even stand in line at stores without wanting to start digging at my face/butt area/ hair.....its sad theres so many ppl who have the same thing and none of us can have the same answer. i wont og to the doctors around my area, they are as dumb as a box of rocks. my boyfriend said its just your hair or dry scalp. but no... this is a serious situation. and it *****. but what iam most worried about, is if it really is bugs, that we cant see. microsopic? OR under the skin?  i only ever got the needle pin feeling every once in a while. usually just the crawling itching and feels like little nibbles. but the pin needle pain is terrible. and the water thing is just scarey bc sometimes i really think i do hear a "hiisss" then i get squirted real quick. i look, nothing on me or around. so in my head i think its like a hissing water spitting spider or some ****** up bug squirtin water at me in some kinda defense thingy. the whole situation is crazy. i would love tohear anymore helping tips and HELPFUL feedback. oh and my mom thought that she seen an eposode of a girl with the same syptoms (symptoms) as us, on the show "monsters inside me" and it turned out ot be more serious then i think any of us really kno. or have been told by the lovely kno it all doctors.....
I have posted here before with my symptoms. Turns out that I had multiple issues causing horrendous itching and intense misery. There were two things that helped me on the road to relief:

1.  Get healthy
2.  Histamine therapy, allergy drops
3. Stopped using HAIRSPRAY and all FRAGRANCES

Getting healthy meant that I completely changed my diet to 80% vegetables and eat them raw as much as possible. I focus on highly nutritious GREENS and drink a green smoothy each day. No processed foods, no high salt, no high sugar, almost no dairy and rarely have gluten [wheat flour: no bread, muffins, pancakes, rolls, spaghetti, bagels].  I've done extensive reading on this. Sign up with Dr. Mercola for daily free health hints http://www.mercola.com/   I do not agree with everything he says, but most I feel is accurate. I also did a parasite cleanse and got checked for candida albicans.

Histamine therapy and customized allergy drops were prescribed by an ENVIRONMENTAL doctor. Don't even bother with the other doctors, as others have said, they can be dumb as a rock.

I occasionally still feel the biting sensations like pin pricks sometimes localized, sometimes all over. I am probably being exposed to crap in the air from other humans [fragrances in department stores, poisons in the hardware stores, etc.]  

Keep trying! I was ready to die I was so miserable and I could not work. I lost everything---house, car, clothes, furniture, books, keepsakes. I am now on the road to peace. Still hard but having an plan is a blessing. NOTE: If you get very depressed like I did---with good reason--the journey to wellness can be a very solitary one--try taking SAMe from your Whole Foods, vitamin store, or drug store. Take at least 400 mg to start, most people don't take enough and they think the SAMe is not working. You should feel a positive change in a couple days, you might need more than that. SAMe is natural and benefits your liver and joints!

Blessings on you road to wellness.

I wonder that no one thought of the detergent we wash our clothes. Do a test. Take your clothes after they come off the washing machine and rinse them and see hoe much soap is still there. Detergents job is to break down the fats so it continues to do so on our bodies when we sweat and activate the residue in our clothes. The trouble is you can't find any laundry soap without detergents like they used to make 75 years ago. So we continue to suffer.
I have had the same things as all of you and more i feel i have to tell you the truth of this matter i think god is dealing with America i am a christian that is tormented with theses things.The time is shorter then we think god will judge this world will we all pay for our sins? yes we will.Does god love you yes he does he is a just god no sin will go unpunished.repent of your sins and ask jesus christ to save you he died on the cross and took your place so you would not suffer for ever in hell.It says in the word that who ever endures to the end shall be saved.This world is suffering the bible says it will then jesus is coming back to get his bride his people to take them to heaven the rest will go to hell repent turn from your wicked ways to god amen
I am only 14 years old and I have felt these crawling feeling on my skin. These feelings have been going on sence I was 13 and never really cared until now. These feeling are all over my body when I lay in my bed at night there are no marks. although I am a military child I never been out of the states so I have no idea what they are so if anyone has any suggestions plz tell I would really appreciate it
I am only 14 years old and get these crawling feelings all over my body when I lay In bed at night.I have had these feelings sence I was 13 and I  have never really paid it any attention until now. when I get these feelings I am I bed at night there is no pain or marks. Although I am a military child I have never been out of the states. So if anyone has any suggestions plz let me know.
This forum was originally for feeling bugs UNDER the skin, like little bubbles marching up your leg, I can feel them crawl from my foot to my head. they make a popping or crackling sound as they move, some movements are easier than others. SOme are a little more painful. They Do not seem like the regular kind of scabies kind of skin Crawling, Any help or ideas I would appreciate it.
What you're describing sounds like some of the symptoms to Morgellons.  I don't know a whole lot about Morgellons, but I've heard it described the way you just mentioned.  I read a post by one of the doctors that suggests that Morgellons can come from Lyme disease.  I don't know if that's the only cause.  I only know that it's real and not a psychological thing.
It's hard to say what can cause the itching you're describing.  Some causes were already discussed.  It can be as simple as dry skin, since you're not finding marks on your body.  Allergies can cause dry skin.  So can certain nutritional deficiencies.  The detergent used to wash the bedding, as has already been mentioned, can even be all that it takes to make you feel itchy--even without a visible rash.

I don't discount what you're feeling at all.  I just don't think it's the same thing as what most of the people on this thread have been talking about.  And--actually, the dry skin and allergies--well, for me personally, that is the majority of what goes on to make me itchy.  So, I don't have the symptoms that match the sensation of something under the skin either.

An extra rinse to any wash load and a much gentler and fragrance free for sensitive skin type of detergent can help a lot.  You may not have heard of Borax or Sal Soda, but these are old fashioned natural types of detergents people used for laundry originally.  Baking soda by itself or with Borax can even be used for people with sensitive skin.  The bonus is that the laundry is clean but not smelly from fragrances often added to detergents.

I've tried many different things, but something that helped, I microwaved my pillows for about 30 sec. each.  I suspect it was dust mites that were biting me.  they can't be seen, and breed in pillows.  I always had the itching in my left ear, but realized I sleep on my left side most of the time.  haven't had an issue in about a week.  Not to say that they don't inhabit other pieces of furniture, but I believe I may have found the source.  just make sure you don't have a zipper on your pillow if you intend to try this.  Or just replace the pillows.  I was broke, and this is a poormans solution, but the microwave will kill anything.  Hope this helps
The feeling of your hair moving or something crawling under your scalp happens to everyone at some point or another, but most people tend to overlook it while some pay attention to it.
Here is what was revealed to me during a deep state of meditation when i was looking for the reason and the explanation that was given to me made a lot of sense.
The human body can be compared to a vehicle. Just like how a car needs energy to run, our body too needs energy.
And the natural way how our bodies get energy is through sleep or meditation. While sleeping or meditating (i.e. the thoughtless state) there is a connection that is formed with the Higher Consciousness, through this connection we receive the ‘Cosmic energy’ and visually its like a beam of light connecting with our crown chakra.
Now coming to the point as to why we feel the sensation of something crawling under the scalp is when we our low on ‘cosmic energy’ which is caused due to the lack of sleep (and without meditation). So in order to make up for the loss of energy our crown chakras forcefully create this connection and so as a result we experience this sensation.
To understand more about cosmic energy you can watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5NGfTSbnXA

Hope this helps
Use a Free and Clear Detergent. After washing do another rinse with white vinegar, to clean old detergent residue.  

Put Apple Cider Vinegar, on a cloth or cotton round and wipe the infected area.  For me it was my upper thighs and scrotum/ballzack that had the skin crawling, itching, pin pricking. hives, rashes.. IT ALL STOPPED AND IS HEALING!

To start maybe do half water, half Apple Cider Vinegar, cause on my infected nuts, it burned!

For a while there my arms, chest, face, beard, hair had that cobweb, static feeling (nowhere near the 1000-spiders-crawing around my junk feeling, thank God). Just standing in the shower rinsing off in cool water with no soap I could what was probably detergent residue, but could have been yeast... WTF... Because I took antibiotics and while on them I should have been eating a lot of yogurt and taking probiotics, which I did not do. So it caused a fungal/yeast problem, which can and probably did leak into my blood. (I've done a ton of researching and reading, so I know I'm not talking out my Buddo)

All from a Junk food diet, antibiotics, pain pills (prescription and over the counter). I wasn't eating anything healthy or not processed. All this created the Perfect Storm to weaken and wreak havoc on my immune system. I stopped drinking soda (it's f'n hard, but a month in the benefits are worth it) that stuff is Poison! Especially the diet soda, worse Poison in the world is aspartame and sucralose, read Natural Cures they Don't Want You To Know About, there's a lot of good stuff in there. Also check out EarthClinic ******* - Tons of excellent cures and remedys!

I'm 32, and there's something about going into your 30's and Sheeeet Hitting The Fan, and Hitting you like a Ton of Bricks!

I think 99% of us with these symptoms, regardless of the how different, stem from some kind of bacteria, fungus, virus problem. and the best way to treat it is with natural remedies that kill all 3, some of the best are: Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, and Olive Leaf Extract. Maybe there's a few others that might work better for you! Research and Read!

I'm still learning...
Nobody knows nothing, especially Doctors!
I know this comes a while after your blog however i started having the same symptoms three days ago and i keep having the feeling that something has fallen down the middle of back into my undies.it feels like you have baby mosquitoes dancing on your skin and it happens laying down, walking around or whenever. i have one home on large family acreage in the Northern part of Florida and I do not suffer from psychological conditions and i have never used drugs and i rarely use otc's like aspirin. I beliveve my symptoms started three days while power walking i stooped to fix shoe  a few ants stung me but I have never experienced a sensation like this. I feel like i want to take a shower 5Xs a day!
anyone figured this out yet, got um from head to toe. i and other can see the trails in my skin. and these trails go completely bald. just started getting more trails on my head n need a solution fast. id like to keep som hair on my head
oh yeah not scabies, specs in stool, mood swings and sudden allery to sun or bright lights, now stuff starting to swell.
I did a search on google just now for crawling skin, and wish I could say I was amazed to see all the posts here. However I am not, because ten years ago I contracted scabies from caring for a neighbor's two cats for a month (turned out they had mange - same mite as scabies) and it took me over six months to rid myself of the scabies. I tried cream for several months to no avail. I finally did some research and found that the drug used to treat heartworms in dogs (I believe it is ivermectin) has success in treating scabies orally. However ivermectin was no longer available for human consumption in the states so I had to go to Tijuana for the drugs. (I lived in San Diego at the time) It took several doses of the drug but they finally, thank God, went away.

What scares me is that all of a sudden today the same damn creepy crawly feeling is back. It feels like there are tiny, invisible mites crawling into my ears, nose, and even my eyes and mouth (which I did have with the scabies every time I used the cream. It's like they ran from it.) I am sick with worry that I have managed to get these mites again. I hope and pray I am wrong.
being dealing with this nightmare maybe from january this yr.  6, 7 mnth of life-changing situation.  Just did 22 labs, came out POSITIVE in the CMV (cytomegalovirus), did HIV test, which usually patients with HIV + give out + to CMV.  HIV came out non-reactive.  Wating for many results from urine, blood and fecal.  To me its like a cycle.  today it half-moon, or will be soon and @ least the flying ones, or the stage in which they fly or jump, are on HIGH!!.  two weeks ago it was FULL moon, and the same problem.  It doesnt matter weather u clean, vacum hepa filter, mop antibacterial/clorox, they are present.   People with yrs in this, say my case is morgellos.  Im no doctor, neither it is stablished as a Desease, But CDC is @ least doing some work.  Change ur diet, do some herbal supplements(neem, alfalfa, oregano oil, cats claw, colodial silver)  these are all natural, anti-fungal/viral stuff that may alleviate a little.  It has help a little to me.
Am having the same problems. Mine gets worse when i workout or sweat alot. Am beinging 2 think its got 2 do with stress lack of sleep & problems over a life time of nerves. People who had bad childhood & Adulthood. Acupuncture seems to work for me. But it takes a few weeks b4 u feel the effect.

I was very afriad of my parents when i was young. So i had nerves all the time. this has gone into my Adulthood now. But over the years i have learnt to make me much relaxed now.

The problem with nerves is that it takes time for the problem to resolve. So be patience with waht ever treament u take. The more u learn to control ur nerves the less u will get of the strange sensation on the skin.

But its also a catch 22 situation. The more u itch the more nervous u get
First try & do away with what causes u stress as much as u can& u will be on ur way to gettin better..
I've had same crawling bug sensations, intermittant, most often in bed, although can occur elsewhere.  I suspect that we can feel mite bites?  Is this possible?  This started with me since it's warmer and I wear less clothing in bed, which means that my skin is exposed to bed mites?  It also started after using guaifenisen (Mucinex) for a throat infection, so I am also suspicious of that as the reason.  I used the med for about 6 weeks and the bug sensations started about the same time.  For two nights I put deet on my skin (commerciall bug repellant), and don't think I had the sensation those nites. I discontinued doing it because it seemed futile that I should have to do that every night. Worried it wasn't healthy to wear deet every night.  But, I will try again, just to determine if I was right - it would mean that I'm feeling mite bites.  I do have an allergy to insect bites, but have not noticed a welt or actual bite mark, just the sensations. Perhaps I am more sensitive to the mite bite feeling since I am more aware of bug bites? Now and then it actually feels like a quick sharp sting.  I always am on an antihistamine to thwart the welts that result from bites, but with bigger insects I still get them.  I can rule out all the other things people have discussed, such as perfumes, emotions, food issues, etc.
Hello.  Same here, on bed is the worst, but on the computer area, is were i spend losts of hours, till late in the morning.  midnight till dawn for me is the peek hours.  My case is not bedbugs, they dont exist here in P.R.  I encase the mattres and pillows with hypoallergic covers,  sprayed with ULTRACIDE( which contains nylar(insect growth regulator) very expensive, but i think is the best product on the market.  Unfortunately, it didnt work.  

i vacum with hepa filter almost daily, and mop with antibacterial or clorox bleach.  They are still in my apt.  Nobody seems to be bothered as me.  

my lab results give me a picture, that i have something to do with immune system.  LOW immune system.  

The stings, ufff i feel them once in a while, its not the normal itching i feel on my ankles most, knees, elbows, ect.  The sting is like a sharp needle, it mimics like a bee sting, and to me it swollens my arms, and get red.  these stings have been on arms and shoulders mostly, but have happen on other parts of the body.

ck my posts on my profile, dont wanna copy pasted what ive just wrote on other forums on this same webpage, it would be deleted, or considered spam.

AC slows it down, or heat humidity, activates it or @ least i feel it much worst.

take care,

J aka LGAMMA_.
Yes Deet is not bad.  I use it once in a while @ least on my feet after showering, and the itch is LESS.  I use deet with a high% on it.  use the one for outdoors or camping.. i think is the one with more % of deet. (OFF)  I dont use it daily, because of the same reason u posted.  
hmmmm... Mucinex? ive being using it alot.  I dont take medicines @ all neither go to dr.

It suppose to be very strong and good for sore throat.  Then again, sever sore throat is one of the main symptoms probably many of us sufferers have also.  Ive just had a sinus infection that lasted maybe 3weeks, and it was the only thing that i used.   this has never happen to me in my life.  It has to do with immune systems_.

green, mainly yellow mucus in my head, not my lungs, Dr. checked my lungs and told me were super clear.   yellow mucus=infection  

? does it comes and goes?? or maybe it just starting, that u cant tell.  To me its always there, but it cranks in cycles, like the moon...  

Were not inventing this_.  Its a true situation, that nobody knows what it is...
Have you researched EHS.....Electircal Hypersensivity? If you use a computer a lot you may want to check this out. This is a growing problem around the world, the WHO is studying the complications of computers, LCD TVs and cell phones. I get tingly sensations on my feet, legs and head when exposed to electrical equipment for even short periods, especially computers. Check out EHS and give some feedback. Thanks.
I didn't realise this was so common, I thought I was the only one!

I am 34 year old female and have been suffering with my skin itching for about 3 months or so. I have 2 cats and thought at first it was fleas jumping on my skin but never saw any fleas or had any bites on me. I treated my cats and flea-bombed my house a few times and my neighbour now thinks hoovering is my new hobby!

I have the 'flea-jumping' sensation on my arms, face, neck, feet and legs.

Is this something the DR will be able to sort out for me or is she just gonna tell me its nothing?

I have previously been tested for thyroid and diabetes and both tests came back negative. I have however lost quite a bit of weight due to stress in the last few months.

Do you think these sensations will just go on their own or am I just gonna keep looking wierd by looking at my arms for fleas all the time?!
I have had this same uncomfortable skin crawling feeling on and off again for the past year. The past 6 months though it's been wretched, and tonight I can't stand it. It's as bad as it's ever been, so I woke back up and got online. It's like I have little bugs on me that not only are invisible, they are completely submerged and pop out on on my skin like a "Whack A Mole Game." It happens in bed, at the movies, sometimes at work or at school. My life has become at times intolerable and I think i'm going crazy because it's very rare that I see any symptoms at all.  One time though I wore very tight socks and then there were red welts everywhere that went away very quickly. My doctors at the VA haven't found anything (not surprising) and have only given me Benedryl, which I have used frequently to help me sleep recently. It's a very slight relief and somewhat also disappointing to read so many of you out there in cyber space are sharing my same difficulties. I think that this "apple-cider vinegar" seems interesting and may be worth a shot! Also when this problem first reoccured about six months ago I stumbled on this guy's link:http://www.squidoo.com/invisible-bugs and the Listerine seemed to help a lot initially, it doesn't work for me anymore though and the Ivermectin never did. Just Right Now, I found this: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/4578 I am trying it immediately - within the next few days, i'll let you know what happens. I am willing to do just about anything to end my suffering at this point! God Bless you all.
I lived with this problem for many months.  I washed with all sorts of different products in case I had some sort of paracites.  Reality was I was actaully just sensitive to soap.  I now use (sparingly) a soap and a moisturizer.  Shame my doctor never mentioned it because it's so simple.  
Hi everyone,

I believe I have the answer to this as I suffered from it for many months. I want to be clear that this felt EXACTLY like bugs on my skin and under my skin. I was POSITIVE it was bugs. I would sleep with a flashlight next to e and when I felt them I would pull the covers down to try and catch it, this is how crazy it was driving me. I washed sheets, set off bug bombs, was getting blood work done and nothing helped. I refused to believe it was anything else other than bugs because the sensation is identical to bugs crawling on me, although I never found any.

Finally I tracked down what it was- please don't read this and dismiss it!! I was having a strange allergic reaction to a soap I had been using for a long time. I that it couldn't possibly be that because I'd been using it but I must have developed an allergy for it, here's how I know:

I stopped using it and within three days I was having no crawling sensation (before it was off and on throughout the day and especially at night). I started using it again thinking it couldn't be that, and it came back within a night. I stopped using it and within three days it was gone. Now I have stopped using it completely and I have had NO crawling sensations for three months!!

My suggestion to everyone is to keep an open mind and cut out all laundry detergents and soaps/shampoos. If you're desperate like I was you'll just start rinsing with water to stay clean and buy some store fresh shirts and pants. Test it on a weekend...don't sleep in your sheets because it could be the detergent that is on the sheets which rubs on your skin causing the sensation.

You HAVE to track down what it is that is causing your allergic reaction. If this works for you post back here and let people know because this was ruining my life for so long and we have to help other people.
I'm sorry to post again, but I keep reading more and more people's symptoms and they're exactly like mine was. It felt like fleas hopping around, sometimes it felt just like crawling, other times it felt like they were bubbling out of my pores. I feel so bad for everyone because I know exactly how it was and how many nights it kept me awake and frustrated... it's SOMETHING IN YOUR SOAPS OR DETERGENTS! It's on your sheets, on your shirts, or it's the soap you're washing with. Maybe even something you're eating.

If you have to, scrub your body with your hands (don't use a washcloth or lufa!) with water only from head to toe. Buy a sleeping bag and just spend the weekend naked and not touching in anything and I can almost guarantee you within 1-3 days you'll realize it's gone! Find out what it is, remove it, return to normal!
This has been almost a year since you wrote this post about your sister. How is she now?
I am 99% sure that the cause of this problem is direct contact with detergent products and harsh soaps and all the other cleaning products. We all have too many kinds of them in our homes.  I learned this from one of the answers that Mwpowers79 has given to someone else on this page.  The man explains the symptoms and then tells the cause of this difficult condition.  I personally had this for 3.5 years until 5 days ago.  I read that man's answer and I stopped contacting my skin with detergents and soaps directly on my hands and body.  After 3 days 95% of itch and crawling finished.  I am sure I can stop it 100% by not washing any fabric or clothes by hands and not wash my body with soaps.  Especially Irish Spring soap which is very acidic.  I used to wash some of my clothes with hand in a bucket using Tide powder that has bleach.  That was a big mistake and I did it for 3.5 years.  The other harmful cleaning product is the bleach itself (liquid or powder).  I used to wash some white fabrics and floor with hot water and bleach by hand.  As soon as I found out these cleaning products are the cause of my skin problem, I stopped and since that day my skin feels very healthy.  Off course it makes us psychologically healthier too.  Another advice to all:  White sugar is bleached, that is why it is white.  So use brown sugar because it is pure.  Good Luck to all of you.

I have the same problem. I have been able to get rid of whatever it is.  I believe it is some kind of parasitic mite.  Maybe Northern fowl Mites.  At any rate your symptoms match mine.  These things caused me to go to the psyche ward after going to the emergency room because I too saw the lump moving under my skin and it felt like it was trying to get to my heart.  IK freaked and had my wife drive me to the emergency room.  Psyche Ward city after that for 2 days.  Eval said it was a mistake.  All medications from psychiatrist did not remedy symptoms.  I knew I wasn't nuts.  OK HERE IS WHERE IT GET"S WEIRD.  I would get relief by coating my ears nose and throat with Vicks then sleeping in air tight swim goggles and tightly tying a hood around my head with a very strong fan on me a full speed.  They HATE COLD and are attracted to HEAT.  Wash dishes alot in DAWN.  Take Showers in DAWN.  Use Apple cider Vinegar as a rinse after your shower they hate it.  Dog Flea Collars ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.  I wore one on each leg, around my neck (under a turltle neck) and one in my pants.  I only had to wear that stuff for the about two weeks and then the weather got cold.  They have abated greatly.  They are still around as I notice the "nervous Trees" when I am around.  Look for a HIVE in your car or your house.  I found both.  I have not bombed my house nor will I, but where they hid in my car it was always hot and I could see them travel around the car and to my seat.  They would try and go up my butt.  They are microscopic and they do live under your skin.  I am able to replicate this anytime I want and is also another way to kill them.  I can sit on the toilet, and watch my stomach get smaller as I feel them leaving and some well gas comes out at the same time.  I can watch my legs shrink.  They are leaving me to go to the "Hive" feed others then shortly I start seeing my stomch get full again, my genitals bet bigger and my legs and arms get bigger as they fill me up once again.  THEY HATE FLEA COLLARS.  Sprinkle Gold Bond Medicated (GREEN BOTTLE) Powder on your bed to sleep in. THEY HATE MENTHOL TOO.  TAKE GARLIC supplements.  USE DAWN and MINT/ROSEMARY SHAMPOO.  
If this is the same thing I have and they are in your car, you can ditch them.... Just make sure you ditch them in a place that you don't visti again as they will come back and you will notice the nervous trees....  Pull next to the woods or some trees.  Sun must be out and fairly warm.  low 60;s.. Hold your hand out toward the trees and you will see the damn things start heading over to the trees.  Well you will see grass bending and then you will see the leaves shaking in the trees "Nervous Leaves"  Once you think there is a bunch of them up in the trees, gun it and don't stop.  They do have some mechanism for reattaching quickly if there a stop sigh or light close, they will catch back up and you will feel the car jolt a little.  Put peroxide in the tioilet when you go.. kills them.. Take showers in dawn and make sure suds are inthe bottom of the shower.  Flea collar on your bath mat, flea collar in your bed (under pillolw) wear collars on your ankles and around your neck.  You will feel them move out.  Good luck.!!
hi there im 37 and feel like this all the time it only starts up this time of year. my mum goes through exactly the same thing and it drives her wild also. im actually up now because i cant sleep because it is itching so much.
Perhaps im on the change lol.
im going to see my doctor monday and hope to have a check up and just admit that im getting old lol.

from
ruth
Kim,
I realize this post is older, but I am replying for the sake of anyone else who might be experiencing this problem.  Definitely have your sister go to a dermatologist and request Permethrin, for treatment of scabies.  Scabies is easily contracted through skin-to-skin contact, which could be as extensive as having sex or as simple as picking up a child that has contracted it in daycare.  Not everyone has the typical symptoms, which include burrows and blisters emerging on the skin.  Some people only feel crawling and might have only very minor bumps that look like bites if you can even see them at all.  Scabies do also crawl on the face and scalp, sometimes going into the eyes and nose.  If the dermatologist says it doesn't look like scabies, then find another one who is willing to give the extremely simple prescription.    
Sounds like ocd to me. There is a difference between a phycologist and a phcycologist and a phcycologist that specializes in pocd patients
I have the same problem. Please tell me what i should do to get rid of it?

Thank You

Ruo Xing Antoinette
Kim and everyone else, I suffered with this problem back in 1996, I spent in excess of 5,00.00 dollars trying to figure out what was crawling on me, Then I was told to make a list of everything I ate and wore when this started, I did that and we thought "then that it was polyeste" so I stayed completly away from polyester and it went away, now six years later it appears to have come back, This time I have discovered something that mighte help, (if it is micro mites) try Cedar oil, this will kill all mites, roaches, fleas, ants, but not humans, food and drug has listed it as a food product, My order for cedar oil is comming via over night ups and should be he in the morning, and I will be spraying myself, clothing, 2 lil dogs, and furnture, and beding, it is suposed to get worse after spraying because they will be on the run and dieing, if its not bugs, it very well can be nerves, if anyone is diebetic (diabetic) or low imune system theese can also cause such a feeling, although I truly beleive that they are micro mites, and I say that because in 1996 when I had it I shoped at a thrift store and bought a curtain from that store and it was shortly after that I began to have that crawling and biting sensation, and as I said I am once again feeling the same thing, and like then I went shopping at a Salvation army store, where I bought a couch, and other household items, so I am relating the two, But the cedar oil sounds promissing, give that a shot, and check to see if polyester is causing this? let me know ***@****
It could be related to dry skin. Try curel lotion or vaseline intensive care. I find it works better if applied right after your shower while the skin is still moist.   Idk how old you are, but I have read that woman who are in menopause experience this sensation.  Hope this helps.  
my  name is ashley. please call me at 864-735-2108 or email me at ***@****. i have some crazy skin scares too and just wish i could talk to u and maybe we can compare notes and stop the torture. thank you. ashley
I have this itching under my foot and now the bubbles or blister like formation. To stop the itching which is essential I pout boiling water onto a cloth or paper towel and put my foot on it
I have this itching under my foot and now the bubbles or blister like formation. To stop the itching which is essential I put boiling water onto a cloth or paper towel and put my foot on it especially the itchy bit
Try magnesium supplementation.
I think many have the same problem I have. I am pretty sure I have a big dust mite problem. All the authorities say that DM don't live on humans but I think they probably do. The question is why they seem to bother some people and others not? I got bit by a bunch of bird mites after encountering a raven nest on a cliff. The bites ichted so badly by the time they healed it seemed I became hyper sensitive. I began to notice that I was waking up at 4am and loosing sleep. Soon I statied to notice I woke up with something crawling on me. I was a poor house keeper and it took me a while to get the house clean. That was 6 months ago. Now I think i am starting to reduce their numbers but it is really tough. They tolerate much lower humidity than is talked about. I have had my place below 35 % humidity for months. Every time it rains they seen to love it. When I am away from home I sometimes seem to reduce the number I have on me but I am never free of them. I don't have resperatory allergies but I will get small hives sometimes.

I know there is something on me because if I stand in brite sunlight I can feel them move to the shady side of my head. Now in the cold if I go out without a hat they will crawl in my ears. If I start to sweat I can feel them get more active in my hair. Sometimes I will get a pin ***** sensation. I fell them moslty on my lower legs and my head. They are in my car and when it is warm and dry they will get on my face and crawl near my eyes. If I could get them off me I would be so happy. I am terrified of spreading them to friends or Familly. I am 55 male very healthy. i haven't had a cold in over a year.
ITS CALLED MORGELLONS DISEASE AND HARDLY NOBODY OR DOCTORS CAN UNDERSTAND OR DIAGONOSE IT!!! I SEE FIBERS AND GLITTER STUFF EVERYWHERE IT NOT FLEAS OR LICE OR TICKS. i SEE IT NOW EVEN IN STORES. IT MAKE U ICTH AT NIGHT OR HAVE CRWALIN SENSATIONS. OVER TIME IT GETS IN UR SYSTEM AND IT PRODUCES SORES, HEADACHES, TIREDNESS, BRAIN FOGS, MUSCLE ACHES, ETC, THERE IS NOTHING OR CURE FOR THIS. ITS NOT EVEN A BUG IT LIKE SOMETHING CALL GMO ITS CRAZZY. WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE BIBLE WARNED US OF THIS PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW
Look up Morgellons disease
TRY THIS TEST....BREATHE IN FROM YOUR NOSE, ONLY INHALES SLOWLY AND REAL HARD AND IMAGINE A BRIGHT LIGHT FROM UP ABOVE GOING IN AT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD,  DO THIS SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL THE SENSATION SUBSIDES...I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU....

are you still experiencing this feeling?
This helped get rid of that "bug crawling" sensation i was fighting for nights straight. I rewashed all my clothes in fragrance free, dye free product (without my extra toss in of fragrance beads). Finally able to sleep :)
I rewashed all my clothes in fragrance free, dye free product (without my extra toss in of fragrance beads). This helped get rid of that "bug crawling" sensation i was fighting for nights straight. Finally able to sleep :)
Ok, so my itchy thing is on my scalp but it seems to be localized to one spot. But i swear it feels like a bug crawling there! I have had extremely dry skin, so I'm gonna try some moistrurizing shampoo and conditioner. I do not feel any bite there. But I do have an unusually low immune system. I just had a yeast infection in my mouth b/c im on a low dose of antibiotics for a year.  Any other suggestions would be great. I feel like I/'m going crazy. It's been going on for several days now.
I have been dealing with bug bites from bugs that are not visible to my naked eye. I feel I light crawling sensation and I will be very still and grab a piece of clear tape and try to get evidence for the MANY uneducated doctors who always assume I just love going into the Doctors office for 2-3 hoours flashing my multiple leisions in the public. These leisions are inflammed w/ edema some in the past had clear to yellow pus. It has taken some sores up to 6 months to heal. With a history of depression my family and friends and family doctors seem to think It is all in my head. I am being treated for depression NOT shcisophrena. I am aware that I am having the worst symptoms of any one in the whole family but unfortunately for the first time my daughter got a sore on her and it took me about two weeks to get it to heal w/creams but she has the awful scare in the place were the sore was. A scare in  a circular shape the same as mine. I worked in the ER and have noticed many patients complaining of the same signs and symptoms. but the reson I replied to your comment was because I was just talking to the Lord and was praying that he takes this from me and my family but I also made him well aware If it continues I will continue to walk with him and thank him for my turbulations because I am well aware of the education you can learn from these cercumstances and become more understanding of others in the same situation. But your spin on things was also a very realistic possibility because you cant see them and the doctors dont believe you..
1st i started getting rashes small bumps on my face a few months ago, washed my face a lot because i thought it was dirt and applied johnsons baby lotion that my mum got from america 3 years ago, they weren't itchy at 1st but a few weeks later began getting itchy so applied witch hazel, surgical spirit  that i found in the cupboard don't know how long they've been there for and a-derma spray my sis got from france when she had chicken pox there, then my skin on my forehead started getting flaky where the bumps where, then on the bus there was a man wearing a hat and underneath his hat it looked like something had eaten his skin as i could see blood and raw flesh, white patches on his head that looked like vertiligo as he was black i was scared if this was what was happening to me ): i also thought i saw flakes floating from him on me so i moved away. A few days i saw bumps where spreading from my neck to my chest, a few days before now i found bumps behind my ears and on my shoulders, i feel prickly itchy crawling feeling everywhere on my body even where there are no bumps!. i also ordered clothes from ebay that were from china and japan and tried them on without washing, could i have caught anything from them as i've never had allergies, now i feel then on my  eyelashes and soles of feet and palm which never had before, i still get the occasional flaking now between my fingers and palms mostly on my right, before the flaking moved from my forehead to bit of my cheeks. I itch mostly when i'm at home and in the 1st period of school after that i don't but when i get home it begins and never stops, i noticed i have more cracks on my nipples than before, my head itches the most and when i scratch i see white flakes or could they be dandruff though i'm not sure as before i had these simples i had dandruff but they were brown and white not just while like now. Also on my hair line white sticky out thin solid bits growing from my scalp. I'm really scared please tell me what is wrong with me. i went to the gp and he said the bumps may be an allergic reaction which i doubt! and the flaking could be a fungi infection and he gave me ketopine shampoo, which i think made the itching worse and moved the flaking away from my forehead to other parts of my body and face ! ):. Also sometimes when i peel the bumps while scratching white solids come out :/. Mum said it could be something i ate as sugar can dry the skin, i also began eating microwaveble food around the time it started could it have been the cause, im not sure as so many things could have caused it, it could even be me using the computer too much could it? :/.. Thanking you in advance!...imm soooooooooooooo itchy i wana cry...oh yeah there was some flaking on my lips and around my mouth and my lips seem drier than usual. Could it be bedbugs, mites, allergies, what could it be!...
I have changed my diet towards a vegetarian and have started feeling these awful sensations of my skin crawling.  I looked up about b12 vitamin deficiency.  Some sites list this as a symptom.  Worth looking into.  
I'm going to try adding eggs into my diet because they are said to be a good source of b12 for vegetarians.  The nice thing is...b12 vitamins are very inexpensive.
wow it is good to see I am not alone..for 5yrs I have had what most of you are describing, seems like mites, cant find them on me, feels like under the skin, icthing,odd little stingy bites, sores with clear yellow liquid, it happens worse at night as soon as I get into bed..its 3.00am and I am driven from my bed because my skin is crawling from head to foot...they seem to like the heat. if you run your finger across your brow you can feel little volcanoes..these things crawl up my nose , in my ears and mouth when I am snoring..
I thought I was crazy, its driving me crazy, doc's think I am dreaming it all up. I have searched my bed and body for signs. Nothing, except one day using a magnifying glass I picked the top off one of these clear yellow liquid sores that dry into a crust, and two white pin pick sized mites, fast moving, were around the sore..I put meths on it...thats the only sign I have seen until yesterday, and someone else here mentioned it..I got these little sores again and I did the same thing, and checked it out under light with a mag glass, and noticed a light, or sparkle, or light reflection, glow worm was shining back from the sore..I held my stance for several minutes to see if it moved, and sure enough the  thing turned side on and moved off thru the crusty scab, as if feeding on it..I have sent it away to the lab to get tested..
I gave up showering, thinking I would fight dirt with dirt, get away from soaps and things, but still got the feeling..I only eat once a day, meat and vege, nothing else...No, these things are real, feels like ants crawling over you and thru your hair..I think they have a life cycle, perhaps from a mite to a worm, and I think they use hair folicules as entry to under the skin..yes my legs swell up and down at times, which is not like me at all...I used ant killer on band aids( didnt think of flea collars) but I got some much needed sleep for the first time in years..I ant killered my bed , carpet, couch...I have tried every know lotion, spray, chemical, cream, and these things still get going. I will try eating calic to drive them out..my mother has them too, so I think they live in the carpet...if I get a good reply re the lab test, I will let you know...but now I have seen these minute sliver worms, I have something to go on..good luck
I have been experiencing this for the past 4 years. the feeling of small nites or something crawling it happens about this time evry year. its not just me about 10 other people from work it happens to them, we have gotten use to it. its like some migrating mites or something that come around once a year. i put a little bleach in my bath water it helps. dont scratch you make sores. But this has been happening then they go away, at first no one said anything, then once somone spoke up others did. Really bizare, but try a little bleach in the tub,
http://www.petplace.com/dogs/cheyletiellosis-in-dogs-walking-dandruff-mite/page1.aspx

this is a link to what I think you have. I have similiar symptoms with out the dandrfuff problem I can not see the bugs that are crawling on me. I came across this post when I was researching and it sounds like the same symptoms. Not sure if this will help but maybe it will let you know what you re fighting against. Good luck
I had the same problem for years, till I saw a doc and the answer was difficiency in vitamin B. try it, it will not harm you any way, take extra dosage of Vitamin B complex.
It is most likely an infected tooth. Go see your dentist.
Firstly, I would like to thank you very much for your post. It is very similar to the one that I wanted to post in order to hopefully help someone. I like the fact that you actually listed things to do that I can confirm actually work (menthol, powder, etc.).

I too have been suffering for a while with this problem (years). I will not bore you with another post with like symptoms that you all have shared. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I too am a Christian and God answers all of my prayers. I am certain that my prayer to rid me of this problem is being answered. Obviously in His time and not mine. Thank God I know Jesus or I'd be crazy for certain by now.

I'd like to ask everyone a question:  Don't you think it's strange that every patient who visits a doctor is labeled crazy and the doctors think that you're making this up, delusional, psychotic, or dismiss the issue. Do they think we can't tell the difference between something actually crawling on us, from in us to crawling period from dreaming about it. I don't know about you but I find the fact that they are insulting my intelligence equally annoying as them not willing to believe that I possess such a problem.

I am writing to strongly suggest that we stop only listing our symptoms and begin to start sharing with each other what it is we did around the time that this problem entered our lives. I'd like to begin with when my problem began, guess what? I was working with a bunch of doctors, residents, nurses, etc. like one of the earlier posts that I read. I think that this is the only way that we are going to solve our own problem because no doctor is going to do this at this point in time. They are obviously covering up something and I need to be free of these parasites, mites, bug from hell that has caused me so much heartache and money. Also during this time, I ate salmon sashimi (raw salmon) and shrimp tempura sushi for one week, I had some "Taylor" Port (dessert wine) and did a great deal of walking. I wore some shoes that I hadn't worn in years with no pantyhose; direct contact foot and shoe, but the thing that may have really did it was I went to the very end of the subway station (outside in Bklyn) and was attacked by invisible bugs of some sort. I kept knocking them off of me. Even when I got on the train, I was still knocking them off of my face and body because I could feel them all over me. However, they did not bite. A few days later I sat outside for lunch and sat next to some foliage and felt these same type of invisible bugs attack me and moved immediately. I think that possibly they could have followed me home. However, it took one year from that time for my bedroom to really get infested. I cut on the fan and it felt like one million were flying all around the room. The only other thing that I did during the time that I felt the heavy infestation was to order furniture (two end tables) from Overstock.com:  one from Pakistan and one from Ghana but both probably came from a warehouse over here somewhere. A year prior to experiencing any of this, I had some weird type of nasal issue where I was smelling cigarette smoke all of the time. This came shortly after purchasing a portable air conditioner. This went on for months. Don't know if it has anything to do with anything but I thought I should mention this. There were other symptoms that came along with the nasal issue but I really don't think it was related. I personally think that we all caught this from a hospital or doctor's office which would explain exactly why it is becoming so widespread as well as the lack of caring from the medical community. Another very important thing that happened to me during the time of working with the physicians is that I dropped a cast iron meat press on my ankle and my ankle blew up (swollen) for about a couple of months. It has never been the same since. Ever since this time I have gotten something called edema every summer. Now my ankles stay swollen all of the time.

Something that I have recently discovered that helps you sleep that you may enjoy and it is natural is Clementines. Yes, clementines. When you are at the computer it will help to eat a clementine, cuties, mandarin orange and leave the peeling right in front of you on the desk. It will also help to purchase a blow dryer and place it somewhere where it blows directly on you. This will bring you tremendous relief. When it is time for bed, eat another clementine, rub some of the peeling on your body, in your bed and place about three little pieces at the head of the bed, in the middle, and at the end, on the floor (not in the bed). Also, you can use baby powder in the bed (sprinkled) and rubbed into the sheets and the pillow. Be careful though, because you should not get this stuff too close to your eyes or nose. I hope that this post helps someone and also begins us all talking about what we did around the time of getting this dreadful thing. And yes, it has been years and I have some relief but the problem still remains. I have spent $600 on Cedarcide Oil and the first time I Ramboed the room, I was so happy. I thought God had answered my prayers. This was short-lived. What I believe is the problem is a mite or parasite of some sort. When I am in the shower taking a somewhat hot shower, it feels like they are having a party in my buttocks and that I'm oozing them out of me. Oh, I wipe with baby powder before going to bed in the buttocks. This will stop that dreadful feeling of them back there while you're trying to sleep. One more thing, if any of you have developed uncontrollable flatulence, you have more than likely developed a bacterial infection from these things. Tell the doctor to test for this and get some clyndamycin (sp?). God bless us all.
I've been having a crawling sensation between my shoulder blades. When I lie down I can feel this weird feeling. It's about the size of my hand and it feels like it moves?
it may be cause by allergens on your new apartment, perhabs the paint from your ceiling is peeling and setting on your scalp when you are sleeping. Look at google and you will see that you are not going crazy bc I had the same problem and I thought I was going crazy feeling this bugs on my head until I read articles about skin reactions to allergens
Take a nice warm shower before you go to sleep then get a rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab then start scrubbing your whole body. There a still lots of dirt left on your skin even after you take a shower and if ever there are bugs under your skin it will react to it causing the bug to die. Trust me, i had the itch before!
Did you think of head lice?
I too feel like I have crawlies on my shoulder blades and sometimes in my arm pits. I've been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis nearly 15 years and these crawlies are one of my latest compications and are actually phantom crawlies which are related to the phantom pains that amputees experience. They drive me crazy when I try to sleep (it feels like ants walking and sometimes biting). I take pain meds before sleep and they seem to knock the edge off when they kick in. Lately its been worse so I'm heading back in for a med adjustment. Meds are last resort and I would try out the chiropractor dudes idea and visit opne of them. I also gopt relief from an acupuncturist a couple years back but he got too expensive. I doubt u got bugs, lol, tats pretty rare. Good luck and peace to u.
I haven't looked at your pics yet.. but I've been reading about Morgellon disease caused by chemtrail spraying.  Nanno Technology.  I have heard others talk about your symptoms.  I will try to start a Facebook page so we can compare.  I have these on the top of my head along with 300 others under neurology.
I have stuff going on..as well...research " Morgellons Disease"  Nano Technology may be dropping on us from Chemtrails...Lmac42
My boyfriend died from a motorcycle accident.  I feel like he is going in my body thru my ears.  It is hurting my ears, my chest and feels sensation crawling inside me.  I know I'm not hallucinating.  One night, I put my a hoodie on to cover my head.  As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt like my hoodie is lifting as if he is looking if I'm awake.  
i have been having these symptoms for about two weeks now.  Thankfully we have bupa which means i got to see the very top dermatologist very quickly.  so yesterday i saw my dermatologist yesterday and told her my symptoms(itchy all over the body including scalp,soles, and crawling sensation on my skin all over my body).  it was horrible. Dermatologist prescribed Fexofenadine for me, took one yesterday already i was feeling much better with the itchiness and crawling sensation. if any of you have any questions you can email me at ***@****
i know what is like
you are totally right, for over 4 months i have had this, i have tried so many things, i now take a parasite cleanse, alfalfa,  ( it calms and drives out the black sliver form) thor's hammer, to keep your ph up so you don't get  diarrhea, greentea cap detox, teasel root tinture, seems to draw it out of my joints, st. john's wort tinture to help rebuild nerves, cranberry to keep pain from my kidneys, oregeno oil for  digestion and antibac/antifun, garlic pill, mega silver colliodal, also shower with, lice freee everyday (spelled correctly)  5 to 7 days aweek, teatree oil externally to open areas daily, somedays i feel like i'm dying,then i feel like i'm getting better,i pray to god, it's in his hands and i just need to be a strong person and help when i can, also, wormwood (in parastite cleanse)can cause problems if taken too long.
Technocalyps trans humanism,it is on you tube
Its not morgellons. there are bugs. they fly and we are the host. you can see   it in the air floating like a fuzz. very contagious. I mix some sulfur ,olive oil and ammonia. I could see bugs come out from my skin and very hard to kill. I live in las vegas and half of the city is suffering from this. we need help.
hi.
i have the same feeling of spiders crawling on my face..3 months now.
don't know what to do !!!
have you gotten rid of yours...!!!!
Happy to see your post. You are so right.
  the answer to your problem could be   Formication.   Just google the word Formication and read about it.    Print the info and take to a physician.  She can prescribe something for you ...  The problem could be caused by damage to some nerves in your body.

This may be very helpful to you .. it was for me.   Good luck.  Caphino
  Crawling sensation could be   Formication.   Google the word  Formication and read about it.      Sensation may be due to nerves that have been damaged.        print the info and take to physician.  She will prescribe something for you ..  start off w/low dose and gradually  .. if needed increase the milligrams.       You should learn a lot by reading about  Formication.        

Hope this helps.          
I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS SOAP/DETERGENTS.
IT COULD BE CAUSED BY DAMAGED NERVES.   JUST GOOGLE THE WORD       FORMICATION.          YOU'LL LEARN A LOT AND SO WILL YOUR PHYSICIAN .. JUST PRINT THE INFO AN TAKE TO DOCTOR .. ASK HER TO PRESCRIBE A LOW DOSE...  INCREASE DOSE IF YOU NEED TO.    100 MG   GABAPENTIN SHOULD DO IT.

GOOD LUCK.      THIS IS WORTH A TRY.  
NO MATTER WHERE YOU SLEEP .. HOME, MOTEL, HOTEL, AT MOM'S OR BROTHER'S HOUSE .......... THE CRAWLING SENSATION GOES WITH YOU BECAUSE IT'S ON THE INSIDE .. IT MAY BE NERVES IN YOUR BODY THAT ARE DAMAGED.
GOOGLE THE WORD     FORMICATION AND READ ABOUT IT.
IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU, PRINT THE INFO AND TAKE TO PHYSICIAN.
ASK DOC FOR PRESCRIPTION.  
THERE IS RELIEF.         GOOD LUCK.   CAPHINO
I have found that spraying my bed with a solution of 1/2 water and 1/2 fabric softener about an hour before bed (so it's dry) stops a lot of the itching, crawling sensation.  I am also trying a Chinese detox tea as I believe this "thing" Morgellons has infiltrated my entire body.  I take Probiotics and diatomaceous earth (1 t. in 8 oz. of water).   I don't know if it's electrical or not, but mites hate fabric softener.  Sometimes I take a couple of fabric softener sheets to bed with me - rub it all over your sheets before you crawl in.  If you have sores or lesions, use Arnica De La Cruz cream or ointment from Walgreens.  It will dry them up and they won't itch so much anymore.

To kill dust mites, strip your bed and place fabric softener sheets all over your mattress and leave them in place for about 2 hours.  When time is up, remove the sheets and vacuum your mattress. You would think that because you used fabric softener sheets it would smell so sweet.  
But it will stink!! Dead mites smell to high heaven!!!   Then make your bed with clean fresh sheets.

During the day, use a fresh fabric softener sheet and rub your head with it and place the sheet in your pocket, under your cap or in your shirt or blouse.  The gnats, flies, and bugs will leave you alone.

If you have spiders, Fill a squirt bottle 2/3 full of white vinegar.  Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and hot water to emulsify it.  Squirt this mixture in every corner of your ceiling and around your windows.  Spiders hate it!  No more spider webs.

I have been fighting these critters for 7 years and am finally winning the war!
It is possible that this is associated with Herpes or Scabies.  Even if you get tested a normal doctor will only test to see if you are "active" in the herpes virus.  Ask the Doctor to do both an IgG and IgM test.  This will test to see if you have the antibodies and actually have the virus.  Crawling skin and burning sensations can be assocated with Herpes both 1 & 2.  The IGg and IGm tests can determine which type you might have.  The Only true reliable test is called the Western Blot and can determine between the two and has the most accuracy.
I recently suffered from 'crawly skin' for weeks.  My symptoms were worse at night, especially in bed and sometimes woke me around 3 or 4 a.m.  It felt like a tiny bug had landed on my skin (usually arms, neck, chest or face) and crawled 3 or 4 inches before disappearing and then starting again in another area.  I had no spots, bites or other marks on my skin.

I was concerned it may be bed bugs, dust mites, scabies and anything and everything I have read on this site.  Whilst my home is probably cleaner than most, and my personal hygiene too, I checked for all of the above and couldn't find anything.  I changed diet, took vitamin B supplements, changed washing detergents and conditioners, started using Johnson's baby shampoo, shower gel, etc.  I even bought a steam machine and steamed the whole bedroom, sprayed it with dog flea spray, fly spray, covered myself in tea-tree oil - nothing worked.

I had visited my GP with the same problem a couple of years ago, and was not offered any support, but, after reading the post on 'formication' and being a middle aged female, tried the GP again as was beginning to think I was going mad.  This time my new GP sent me for blood tests. Whilst no hormone problems, I was found to be low on Folic Acid and was prescribed Folic Acid tablets for a month.  Reading up on symptoms for this diagnosis, it does mention 'itchy, crawly skin'.  I have been taking the tablets for almost a month.  For the first week or two there was no change, but gradually symptoms reduced and I am now 'crawly skin' free!  

As hard as it was to believe this could be anything other than some invisible or extremely quick bug crawling on my skin when suffering these awful symptoms, I do now believe that in my case, it has been due to low Folic Acid, which has affected nerve endings on the skin.

Thankfully, I now have an excellent GP who took this seriously and I think has found the answer for me.  It has been a nightmare.  I would urge you all to ask your GP to undertake blood tests.

Good luck. I hope this helps at least some of you with this distressing symptom.
Thank you for your input.  I will try the folic acid as well.  We are all so desperate for relief from this plague.
I am a very spiritual person and have accepted the ransom sacrifice of Jesus our Lord and Savior - and i still have this problem... It is not caused by sin or by
Satan.  This is a real dis-ease.
thank you for this!
Thank you to everyone who posted on this!! Good to know I'm not crazy!!
So has anyone been able to get rid of this feeling!? My left shoulder blade is driving me crazy... I don't have health insurance and don't know what to do.
   I use Gold Bond anti-itch on my shoulders - it stops the itch/crawling bug sensation long enough to get to sleep.
I have lots of what appears to be Morgellons symptoms...and early on alot of the itching/crawling was near my shoulderblades.  Sometimes not all the Morgellons symptoms are present initially.  But one of the things that has helped me most, at least while in bed, is covering the mattress with a cheap vinyl zippered cover from Target, and wiping it down with vinegar whenever I change the sheets.  (Change them as often as you can.)  Anybody with a rash or sores and stuff coming out or off of your body, in addition to the itching/crawling/biting, look into Morgellons.
I have the same sensation but mine near lower right rib cage.I have a little fat on my stomach whenever I seat straight up nothing happen but when I incline
my skin kind of fold up and I will have that crawling sensation.
I KNOW THE FEELING IT DRIVES YOU INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
   Try some Gold Bond anti-itch lotion or ointment.  it stops the crawling bug sensation long enough to go to sleep.  If you only get it when you lie down - great...
    I itch on and off all day long. :-(    Gold Bond helps me get to sleep after I apply it a couple of times on the itching area.
my husband has been dealing with the skin crawling sensations for several years now. the symptom will occur and then disappear.  every doctor has told him he he some type of allergy or its all in his head. what should we do?
     If you have read the posted comments above, you will see that he is not alone.  We are all trying to rid ourselves of this crawling sensation and the itches that sometimes go along with it.
      I am still taking silver and diatomaceous earth - some days it works better than others... depends on what I eat.  The "bugs" like bread, pasta and sugar.  I had pizza yesterday and they are biting pretty bad tonight.
     Most of us are trying lots of home remedies as the doctors (not all of them) seem to think it's all in our heads.  (parasitosis or psychosis).   Wish some doctor would discover something to help us.
Viewing 201-294 comments: