Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe Dizziness, Nausea, neck pain and intermittent numbness/tingling ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Severe Dizziness, Nausea, neck pain and intermittent numbness/tingling of face

Hi.  Yesterday, when I was looking up, I started to get really dizzy and nauseous.  It has increased during the day and last night while sleeping.  Also present is an intermittent sharp pain in the side of my neck under my ear and my lower face goes from tingly to semi numb.  I am a side sleeper so when I rolled from one side to another, the room spun around severely, the nausea hit really hard, and I started to get sweaty.  When I bend down, and then up again, it hits really hard also.  

When I am just sitting up, or doing some mild movement, I am getting waves of the dizziness and nausea also. I am a male, 45 y.o., at approx 260 lbs.  Last blood pressure was 130 over 80, and my mom tested my sugar this morning and it was 59.  I also take Allegra D and Allopurinal daily.

Any advice?  Any thoughts or suggestions of what this may be?  Thanks.
I've had the same symptoms. Only mine started with a migraine, so I'm wondering if you're having a form of migraine. Also, have you been in any kind of accident or contact sport where you may have injured your neck?  I think if this is the first time you've experienced these symptoms you should call your doc or go to the emergency room. Please let us know how you're doing.
I forgot to mention, a blood sugar of 59 is kind of low, indicates hypoglycemia. You need something to raise it up again, can you tolerate some tea with sugar?
You could possibly have an inner ear disorder called Menieres. If you look it up you may be able to match the symptoms with your own. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions.  No, I have not encountered any injuries, as far as I know.  I am going to the doctor this morning.  Still continuing.

Will update you.

Thanks again.
Mike