Severe Lower Abdominal Pain In Shower, etc.
For quite a few years, I get extremely nauseous, light-headed and dizzy in showers. Well, tonight, I had a shower because I was so cold but I started to get this severe abdominal pain. (I am ftm-transgender, but I still have my female parts, so I'll continue with this->) Its right above where the uterus would be. That entire area is constantly bloated and rock hard. When the pain got worse, so did the hardness of that area, which was odd. And my lower back hurt really badly, too. It was so bad I almost fell. Now... About 3 years ago, I had an ultra sound and was told I had a few small cysts. Do you think they've gotten worse over those few years? Oh, this pain can come on out of the blue, too, and its the worst when "that time of the month" (how gross) comes around.. At that time, it gets so bad that I can't move. I end up curled in a ball on a couch or in my bed, holding my abdomen and taking tons of ibuprofen (never over 2500mg in a day, though) the whole 4-7 days. :( Any idea what this could be, and would you suggest seeing a doctor? I asked my mom if we could get me in for another ultra sound. Would they possibly give me a hysterectomy? Since I am trans*, I'd have no problem with getting that done. I'm just tired of this endless lower abdominal pain...

~Matt
I am a female who had experienced cysts on my ovaries.  Some hurt. I immediately saw a GYN and got diagnosed.  I was an individual with polycystic ovaries.  I was relieved after shots of a hormone I don't remember name of.             I did not have the transgender experience like you.  I think you would get tremendous mental relief seeing a GYN doctor with experience of treating your condition.  I would make an appointment at my earliest convenience for knowledge and whatever treatment is appropriate for your situation.  Wishing you the best.
Absolutely go see your practitioner! Being transgendered f2m are you happy with your treatment there? I am a cisgendered female, and during my periods I get low back ache that is excruciating and that can be scary, especially when I know that it can be a symptom of ovarian cancer. Bloating and back pain are common, even severe abdominal pain are common, but it sounds like yours is pretty severe. A rock hard belly with bloating is not common, though. My grandmother had cysts that grew to the size of a grapefruit and had to be removed. Go to the doctor asap! Also, in addition to getting a thorough check-up and ultra-sound, maybe look into some energy healing? Most major cities have "community accupuncture" at $10-15 per session. It takes several sessions. You can do energy work on yourself. Best of luck to you!
Matt when I was 22 I had to have a hysterectomy because of exactly what you explained.  The pain is horrible and after numerous surgies cutting out cysts and "resectioning" my ovaries they finally took it all out.  Go to the doctor but don't let them butcher you like they did me.  Now I'm full of scar tissue which is also quite painful.  Good luck!