Severe Right Arm Pain
I have severe right pain in my arm, it runs through the whole arm & into my shoulder blade. There is a long story to my past so ill try to get through it quickly.....
When I was 14 i was diagnosed with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS).. I was in extreme amounts of pain, had really bad swelling, redness in the arm, decreased feeling, pins & needles. I had a right rib resection (the took out my first rib) & everything was great.
But 2 years ago I started to get pain again, it has progressed rapidly over time. The drs have ruled out TOS again, I have tried a multitude of different tablets, I have had a nerve block done, I have tried hypnotism... The doctors are stuck & dont know what it could be...
Someone please help me I cant live with this pain anymore
Sorry to hear of all the problems you have been through.

Might be a good idea to request your doctor to refer you to a phsysiotherapist.  Where they can assess your spine to check out if there is any muscle knots or pinching of nerves in the spinal column.

Although I have not had what you have been through, I did have a problem with my arm just like you describe with yours.  I was referred to the phsyiotherapist.  She knew exactly what it was, pressed down on one of my vertebrae and the pain, pins and needles and numbness that ran down the arm (it was my right arm too) stopped.  I think I only had two sessions with her.

The other possibilty, have you had your shoulder checked out to make sure it has not gone out of alignment?  Again, a physiotherapist would be able to know and help you with that.

Hope you get sorted out soon.

Best wishes.