Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe abdominal pain, sickness, blackouts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am a 19 year old girl in the UK. For the past 9 months I have been in and out of hospital with the same symptoms. I get extremely severe pain on the right hand side of my belly button which is so bad it causes me to be curled up on the floor screaming and crying. I have a very high pain threshold (I've gone five days with a broken elbow just dealing with it before I went to a&e) so that should give some idea of how excruciating it is. I normally last a couple of days with the pain before I end up in a&e begging for help and pain relief. The only thing that touches it is morphine. I have been in hospital about 7/8 times. I also get sickness with the pain and I get a full feeling in my abdomen and feel like I can't get food down. I also have blackouts. Other than this I am in good health apart from poly cystic ovaries which they have confirmed is not causing this pain. I have had blood tests, ultrasounds, an MRI and a laparoscopy and still have not been diagnosed with anything. I have been back to my gp multiple times with the most recent being today when he told me to 'learn to live with it' which is impossible when I get the pain as I can barely move and can't keep anything down for up to a week. I am so fraustrated and scared for the next time I get the symptoms because I feel like everyone has given up on me. I can't live like this, someone please help
Hey, girl. There's no need to worry. There's always a way.
If you have extreme pain on your right belly. I would say it's your appendix. It gives a lot of pain!! If doctor didn't diagnose anything it would probably be the appendix cause it's a normal part of the organ and can be removed with no harm. It's vestigial. I have no gall bladder. Operated since I was 5 years old :). So go again and check doctor, it may be appendix. You can definitely survive like me and Dad with less organ!!!
Please check it asap before it gives you further pain!!
I want to hear your result!
Email me at
***@****

Please let me know!
Btw, I'm 18 year old :)
Stop eating painkiller before it gives you side effects.