Severe chest pain with no known etiology
Severe debilitating chest pain, high blood pressure, dizziness, blacking out, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

For almost three years now my husband has been dealing with the symptoms listed above. We have literally been to 17 different hospitals, specialists, and doctors but everyone is clueless as to what is going on. The symptoms are only getting worse and new ones have started over the past few weeks. Now his arms go numb when he coughs and his legs occasionally do as well. He was always pretty healthy overall prior to these things starting. We have even modified his diet and tried a few natural therapies but nothing seems to have a big improvement. Anybody else going through this or know someone that has and has received a diagnosis? It is so severe he had to stop working and going to college 3 1/2 a years ago shortly after it started. Since he has no actual diagnosis, just symptoms, he has even been denied disability. This is very frustrating and has led to extreme anxiety and depression, along with insomnia. Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated!
Doctors don't believe in supplements.  I would think that Essiac and CoQ10 might help.  Essiac is a natural pain reliever and CoQ10 helps the heart.   They have helped me with my problems.  Hope it helps your hubby
have u looked into long q t syndrome