Severe chills, high temp, headache, night drenching sweats
I had a sudden bout of horrible chills, neck pain, and headache, which led to a fever of 104. Since that night I have had an up and down temperature ranging from almost normal to 102.5. Two nights in a row I've had drenching sweats along with lower back pain, stomach pain and even a bad eye ache. Any ideas on what I could have?
What ever it may be; If it flares up again seek medical attention immediately! Fevers of that magnitude can create brain problems. As for what it sounds similar to though is "Salmonella infection"

Salmonella is usually caused by eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or egg products. The incubation period ranges from several hours to two days. Most salmonella infections can be classified as gastroenteritis. Possible signs and symptoms include:

Nausea
    Vomiting
    Abdominal pain
    Diarrhea
    Fever
    Chills
    Headache
    Muscle pains
    Blood in the stool

Signs and symptoms of salmonella infection generally last four to seven days, although it may take several months for your bowels to return to normal.

A few varieties of salmonella bacteria result in typhoid fever, a sometimes deadly disease that is more common in developing countries.  If its not Salmonella than there is a good possibility for the following effects may occur due to high temperatures in your body (memory loss) (impaired motor skills) and potentially death if your bodies immune system is too weak to fight off the infection.
The one and only common flu.