Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe muscle and joint pains and iron deficiency.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Can anyone give me something to search, my family doctor seems to be ignoring the facts blaming the symptoms on iron deficiency. I need the starting point for my research. I have a hard time to walk, the pain is moving from my tight to the hip, I also have a pain behind my ears and headache. I feel very tired, have flue like symptoms.
I also sweat a lot at night.
When I was young I had similar pains and one doctor even diagnosed me with LUPUS, shortly after another one told me that this is not Lupus.
I would like to do some blood work for the beginning please suggest what should I test for.
Thank You

This discussion is related to Widespread muscle aches.