Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe stomach cramps with diarrhea and nausea

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For this last month I have had severe stomach cramps with diarrhea and nausea right after I eat supper. I thought the first time was food poisening because I felt like that but now it has happened again and again. I was in so much pain I thought I would pass out, my husband had to hold me up I was so week. I have not been sick or I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. I had a physical and she said I was in good health but I don't think they did the right test. The only common thing I ate was lettuce everytime it has happened. My whole family ate the same thing and I am the only one affected. It has happened twice in the last two weeks and it is worse this time than the last. I feel weak the next day and I steer clear of food alltogether...soup maybe. I am afraid to eat, can you please help me.
Lettuce goes straight through me.  It seems to have gotten worse over the years.  Try avoiding it for a while.  

Good luck.
Avatar n tn
keep a food diary and then record your stool habits that day as well could be a bug virus if you are loosing weight then see your doctor if you have had antibioics that can cause a condition of c-diffacil which requires more med from your doctor go see him a month of diahhrhea is not good.    best wishes
Avatar n tn
Lettuce is my bane.  Ditto on the cramps, nausea, and vomiting.  When I give in to the temptation (especially in tacos & sandwiches) usually Gas X (or similar product)helps alot.