Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe stomach cramps with diarrhea and nausea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For this last month I have had severe stomach cramps with diarrhea and nausea right after I eat supper. I thought the first time was food poisening because I felt like that but now it has happened again and again. I was in so much pain I thought I would pass out, my husband had to hold me up I was so week. I have not been sick or I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. I had a physical and she said I was in good health but I don't think they did the right test. The only common thing I ate was lettuce everytime it has happened. My whole family ate the same thing and I am the only one affected. It has happened twice in the last two weeks and it is worse this time than the last. I feel weak the next day and I steer clear of food alltogether...soup maybe. I am afraid to eat, can you please help me.
Lettuce goes straight through me.  It seems to have gotten worse over the years.  Try avoiding it for a while.  

Good luck.
keep a food diary and then record your stool habits that day as well could be a bug virus if you are loosing weight then see your doctor if you have had antibioics that can cause a condition of c-diffacil which requires more med from your doctor go see him a month of diahhrhea is not good.    best wishes
Lettuce is my bane.  Ditto on the cramps, nausea, and vomiting.  When I give in to the temptation (especially in tacos & sandwiches) usually Gas X (or similar product)helps alot.