Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Severe sunburn and swelling tops of both legs/ankles stomachache etc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I went tubing (sadly) and spent four hours in the sun, unfortunately forgetting to sun screen my legs (everywhere else is ok!) when I got back I didnt feel anything until the evening when I got a wave of nausea and couldn't see for a moment, but it passed quickly.  Then my legs burned chronicly (obviously) and the next morning when I was shopping I got another wave of nausea, followed by an overall sick feeling.  By the end of the day my legs are swollen (the tops are) and my ankles quite a bit so.
Today and yesterday I feel much much better but my legs are still swollen and I am still feeling slightly sick
Is there any remedy to this besides doctor I have read that mostly they prescribe antibiotics, but I have no boils, the burn isnt hurting chronically anymore and I seem to be getting better but still have a stomachache (and I have lost 3 pounds because my stomach is upset and so I force myself to eat the stuff I need and thats it)  Also I am drinking a lot but not an excessive amount of water and elevating my really swollen legs, but is there any life threat of this? I would have thought so two days ago but it has gotten better.
possibly heat exhaustion along with your sunburn.  The symptoms dhould lessen each day.  Try taking a tum before you eat.  The sun dehydrates our skin takes a few days to catch up.  Good luck.
you can have sun poisoning- seriously
you should see a doctor and or dermatologist
drink alot of water and cold baths
in some cases it can be serious
This recently happened to me, I went floating for 4 hours and got burnt on my front side, from my shoulders to my toes.I have blisters about everywhere. I got burnt on Sunday and it is now Thursday. I'm still in pain. It hurts to walk because my ankles are so swollen, and I have to work on my hurt legs. I even got ended up getting sick at work because the pain was unbearable, and possibly lack of hydration. I'm thinking about going to the clinic tomaro. But is there anything I can do to avoid that?? Please and thank you!