Severe sunburn and swelling tops of both legs/ankles stomachache etc
I went tubing (sadly) and spent four hours in the sun, unfortunately forgetting to sun screen my legs (everywhere else is ok!) when I got back I didnt feel anything until the evening when I got a wave of nausea and couldn't see for a moment, but it passed quickly.  Then my legs burned chronicly (obviously) and the next morning when I was shopping I got another wave of nausea, followed by an overall sick feeling.  By the end of the day my legs are swollen (the tops are) and my ankles quite a bit so.
Today and yesterday I feel much much better but my legs are still swollen and I am still feeling slightly sick
Is there any remedy to this besides doctor I have read that mostly they prescribe antibiotics, but I have no boils, the burn isnt hurting chronically anymore and I seem to be getting better but still have a stomachache (and I have lost 3 pounds because my stomach is upset and so I force myself to eat the stuff I need and thats it)  Also I am drinking a lot but not an excessive amount of water and elevating my really swollen legs, but is there any life threat of this? I would have thought so two days ago but it has gotten better.
possibly heat exhaustion along with your sunburn.  The symptoms dhould lessen each day.  Try taking a tum before you eat.  The sun dehydrates our skin takes a few days to catch up.  Good luck.
you can have sun poisoning- seriously
you should see a doctor and or dermatologist
drink alot of water and cold baths
in some cases it can be serious
This recently happened to me, I went floating for 4 hours and got burnt on my front side, from my shoulders to my toes.I have blisters about everywhere. I got burnt on Sunday and it is now Thursday. I'm still in pain. It hurts to walk because my ankles are so swollen, and I have to work on my hurt legs. I even got ended up getting sick at work because the pain was unbearable, and possibly lack of hydration. I'm thinking about going to the clinic tomaro. But is there anything I can do to avoid that?? Please and thank you!