Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Shakiness, Shortness of breath, and feeling weak

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi im 19 years old and within the last 3 years ish i have been having problems with shakiness, shortness of breath, and feeling weak at times. i tend to shake almost all of the time and it just started about when i was 16 i think. But now i do it even worse and also when i work or lift things i tend to feel really weak and very shortened breath where its hard to breathe even and at times i will start getting blurry vision acting like im going to pass out. then i will sit down and it goes back to normal. i used to be in a lot of sports when i was younger and even when i was in shape my breathing was bad. Im skinny and not being rude or anything but ive had more problems with breathing then people even bigger then me and they have asthma. I went to the doctor about my shaking and they did a blood test on my liver and everything and everything came back fine then they just stopped doing any more tests. i looked online on hypoglycemic it kind of looks like i could be that but even if i do eat i still feel weak and stuff when i work out or lift things.i do also have anxiety and i take adderal which makes the shaking a little more intense but i still shake without taking them. Id like to figure out what is wrong with me so i can get it resolved to where i can do more stuff without having this problem. Thank you
Oh i also smoke but even when i didnt smoke i still had a problem with shortness of breath.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to low testosterone, anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, or due to kidney or liver problems. Another possibility is sleep disturbances (like sleep apnea, imbalance of rapid eye and non rapid eye movement sleep etc.). You may sleep your customary 7-8 hours and yet feel fatigued. You need sleep studies to rule this out. Other possibilities are chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, low Vit b12, low iron, low calcium, sodium and potassium.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!