Shaky, headache, nauseous, lack of appetite.
For the last two weeks I've had almost a constant headache, as well as being shaky all over which seems to be becoming constant as well. The last few days I've started feeling nauseous especially after eating or drinking anything and have lost most of my appetite. I have no idea what's wrong or if the symptoms are related or not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Chances are that you have esophageal reflux (GERD), where the food in your stomach is thrown up into your food pipe or esophagus. Along with this there can be associated acidity too. Another possibility is hiatal hernia, where a portion of stomach herniates into the chest cavity through the diaphragm. Take omeprazole empty stomach in morning along with antacids after meals and see if it helps.
If you have missed your periods and are sexually active, then this can be due to pregnancy too. Chances of pinched cervical nerve too are there. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net, please consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!