Shaky feeling, nausea, at night & constipation
For over a year I have been trying to find out what causes these episodes at night. I have had stress tests to make sure it's not my heart, and it's not.  It starts with a wave of dizziness, even though I'm laying down, then I get hot flash, then nausea.  I breath through it, but it comes in waves. It eventually makes me shake as if I"m really cold, but I'm not. I scares me sometimes and I get up and sleep upright on the couch. I am constantly constipated, no matter what i eat. Milk of Mag gives me some relief but the constipation just returns. I eat fibre all the time, no change. I am trying to watch what I eat to see if the episodes are related to that, but can't find a connection.  I am taking Zumba classes and each of those nights I had these episodes. Has anyoone else experienced this?
Well I have. I end up shaking and then having trouble to sleep so I would move to couch as well. My thing was ... panic attacks. maybe you're too stressed!
Check with your specialist for IBS ,blood pressure ,sugar intake  and sugar testing after 12 hr. fasting,thyroid testing,.Intestines aren't moving for a reason,look into this one and don't let them just give you a prescription and tell you to see what-happens.My intestines burst and I was dying because a DR. thought "oh,she is just  stressed out"  and all they want to give you is something to calm you down.I went thu this for 20 yrs.before  I lost my whole lg.colon,sigmoid.Have only small intestine to do the work of all the rest.Youknow your body,have you gone thu change of life???