Sharp Stabbing Breast Pain
Please help me with why I am experiencing a sharp stabbing pain in my right breast near the nipple

Pain in breasts is called mastodynia or mastalgia.
There are many causes of soreness of breasts,premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy being one of them.Other important causes are fibrocystic breast disease,ductal ectasia,mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles,benign and malignant pathologies of breasts,referred pain from liver or musculoskeletal system,arthritis of the ribs,costsochondritis and inflammation or sprain of pectoralis muscle.

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best.Various investigations like ultrasound or CT chest and mammogram are needed to confirm the diagnosis.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.