Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Shortness of breath, pain on left side of back, leg twitches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Over the past month I have had 4 hospital visits, three of them were from severe headaches at the base of my skull, one from CO being found in my house. I was finally diagnosed with having muscle spasms in my neck, while this was going on I also had slight shortness of breath but it did go away. I went to my doctor and had a physical done, because I hadn't seen him in awhile. At the time my neck was feeling better and I had gone off the Cyclobenzaprine and Naprosyn that i was prescribed for my neck. He did bloodwork and took a urine sample to test. I'm assuming that I'd have gotten a phone call if there was anything wrong as I saw him Nov. 27th. He did the standard checking of my breathing, blood preasure, etc. A few days ago, while i was at work the shortness of breath came back and also during the same day my inner left thigh went numb. I also would get sharp jabbing pains on my left side, but I assumed it was gas because after i burped or whatever, i felt a little better.The shortness of breath appears to be worse when I'm at work ( i am a cashier). But today when i lifted my arm there was a pain on the left side of the center of my spine, and when I touched it there was soreness. All of that as well as my left leg twitching is making me really nervous. A few months or so ago i had a pain in my left thigh that went away and came back every couple weeks or so. I'm well aware that I should take my concerns to my doctor and get evaluated, but I'm worried, and while i figure out how i'm going to get to the doctor as I don't drive. I couldn't just wait around while possibilities ran around in my head scaring me.
1 Comment
A related discussion, What causes leg spasm + shrtness of breath was started.