Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Shortness of breath, pain on left side of back, leg twitches

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Over the past month I have had 4 hospital visits, three of them were from severe headaches at the base of my skull, one from CO being found in my house. I was finally diagnosed with having muscle spasms in my neck, while this was going on I also had slight shortness of breath but it did go away. I went to my doctor and had a physical done, because I hadn't seen him in awhile. At the time my neck was feeling better and I had gone off the Cyclobenzaprine and Naprosyn that i was prescribed for my neck. He did bloodwork and took a urine sample to test. I'm assuming that I'd have gotten a phone call if there was anything wrong as I saw him Nov. 27th. He did the standard checking of my breathing, blood preasure, etc. A few days ago, while i was at work the shortness of breath came back and also during the same day my inner left thigh went numb. I also would get sharp jabbing pains on my left side, but I assumed it was gas because after i burped or whatever, i felt a little better.The shortness of breath appears to be worse when I'm at work ( i am a cashier). But today when i lifted my arm there was a pain on the left side of the center of my spine, and when I touched it there was soreness. All of that as well as my left leg twitching is making me really nervous. A few months or so ago i had a pain in my left thigh that went away and came back every couple weeks or so. I'm well aware that I should take my concerns to my doctor and get evaluated, but I'm worried, and while i figure out how i'm going to get to the doctor as I don't drive. I couldn't just wait around while possibilities ran around in my head scaring me.
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, What causes leg spasm + shrtness of breath was started.