Should I be worried or excited?
I'm in my early 40's  and my husband and I have been trying to get pregant again. Two weeks ago I started having mild to major cramping with mild lower back pain, 9 days before my regular start to my cycle I started spotting light at first but day 2 and 3 it was heavy with clotting  than on day 6 the beelding stopped and mild cramping with sharp pains in breast as well as in lower back. Last Tuesday (would have been the day of my cycle) took a pregancy test and it came back negitative. However I'm still experiencing mild cramping, lower back pain. This experience is totally different that I had with my son so that's why I'm not sure if I'm pregant or not since I still have not gotten my cycle over the past six days.

Just wanted to make sure I'm not getting my hopes up.
suzzane:- consult a gynacologist or sex specialist

Hello! My question to you is - Have you been keeping track of when your OVULATING???
Have been tracking - main day of ovulating was 1/10 we has sex basicly all that week. The issuses started basicly about a week later.