Shoulder Pain
I have a pain in my shoulder and upper arm. I've had this pain for about two weeks now. I was just ignoring it but now i'm starting to worry about it since the pain got worse today. It hurts when i move my arm in a certain position (i cant bend my arm  and lift it up). I get these sharp pains when I do. Last night, I woke up several times because of the pain. I notice I was sleeping on top of the shoulder. When I woke up, I could barely move my arm but now it's back to how it was. When I lie down, the pain gets worse. I have to sit up. Also, today I started hearing pop noises when I move my arm. I feel like cracking my upper arm and shoulder and that'll make it better but I know that's not possible. I've been reading online that it may be bursitis or something. Any suggestions of what I can do or what I have?
It could be several things. I have had a bone spur in one of my shoulders that had to be corrected thru surgery. I also have bursitis and arthritis in both my shoulders. Both my arms fall asleep especially at night but when they ate really bad it happens all day long. I've tried various things like ice, heat, anitinflamnatories, cortisone injections. My orthopedic surgeon has sent me for mri's, X-rays and physical therapy. You should probably see an orthopedic doc so he can diagnose your problems and you get pain relief. Take care and keep me posted. If I can answer any other questions for you just ask.