Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Shoulder arm elbow pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Shoulder arm elbow pain

I have a pain that runs from my left shoulder blade down myt left arm  to my elbow and even down to my wrist. If I lie down on a bed it goes but if I get up after about 30 seconds it hurts again. I have had it for nearly 3 weeks and cant get rid of it.

What is it? and What can I do about it?
Tags: shoulder
1 Comment
Have you strained the shoulder at all? If it is that troublesome to you, the best thing you can do is go and see your family doctor and have them check it out. Try to think of what you were doing 3 weeks ago that may have triggered it as that'll help them figure out what youve done. Maybe its a pinched nerve?