Shoulder blade/arm pain
A couple of days ago, my right hand was just throbbing.  It hurt to move & grab anything.  I could not figure out why it hurt or how I would have injured it.  It stopped hurting by the following morning.  Later that day, I felt a strange, shaky feeling and a little short of breath.  2 days later, all of a sudden I am having throbbing shoulder pain in my right arm, hurts really bad in my shoulder blade - hurts constantly but much more if I lift my arm or move (roll in bed for example).  It hurts all the way down my arm, to my fingertips.  I am also a little short of breath.  Tried taking Aleve, Tylenol, Motrin, iced shoulder - nothing is helping.  My fingertips are tingling.  Not sure what is going on, but really do not like this feeling and getting nervous!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain under right shoulder blade is usually due to gall stones, duodenal ulcer and liver infection. It could also be a pinched nerve at the cervical spine level. Arthritis of shoulder joint, rotator cuff injury or pinched nerve at the shoulder could also be the cause.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Hope this helps. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.