Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sickness after naps

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Sickness after naps

I usually don't take naps, but within the last few weeks I have been taking naps almost everyday for about two hours on average. Every time I wake up, I feel sick. I'll feel everything from nausea to headaches to exhaustion.
Have you been waking in the morning feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep? Do you have a headache in the morning when you get up. What has happened recently that has caused a nap habit?  Google sleep apnea to see if you have any of the symptoms.  Do you have a sleep partner that has told you that you stop breathing while you're sleeping or that you snore? If youm suspect that you have sleep apnea get to your doctor for a sleep study referral A.S.A.P.! Other than that are you overheated while you're napping or near something you are allergic too? Good luck & feel better
Try Googling hypothyroidism as well. Your symptoms sound similar to that. Then arm yourself with a list of symptoms and get to the doctor, preferably an internist or a naturopathic doctor who deals with thyroid problems.