Side/Back Pain
I have a dull pain in my back (on the right side) where the bottom rib on that side ends.  I have been to the doctor on two separate occasions and they cannot find anything to be concerned about. During a urine and blood test two weeks ago, the blood terst came back fine, but there was a spot of blood in the urine test.  I went back last week for another blood and urine test and everything was fine.  The pain seems to be worse when sitting at work on the computer, as I am now.  Any idea what could be causing the pain?  I used to smoke and am concerned about cancer but I am having no problems breathing and no pain when I take a deep breath or cough.  Please help.
Kidney stones can cause pain that comes and goes as the stones move around. They can also cause blood in the urine that only shows up when the stone has been moving around. An IVP would be the best test to detect a stone. It is a x-ray test with dye.
JB1960- I have the same pain and have been trying to find answers with no luck. Have you found any new information out?