Side and lower abdomen pains
I have a reoccurring pain in my right side. It hurts to laugh, sneeze, cough or even yawn sometimes. It's been going on for a while not. It is also hard for me to go number two because i have slight pains in my lower abdomen as well
consult it wih your doctor
I get similar pain when I am constipated.  If you are pregnant, or have other health issues you should discuss it with your doctor.  

My husband started drinking 6 - 8 oz of prune juice a day, which he said helps.  It generally helps me, too, if I am consistant about drinking it daily.  My doctor suggested heating the prune juice.  Just be carefull to not drink too much prune juice (SEVERE cramps and then guess what!  And that's the voice of experience!)

I have also used milk of magnesia.   If you try milk of magnesia, I suggest starting out at a lower dose.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.