Sinking feeling
Recently I've been getting a sinking feeling and heat in my chest area and it's constant, it goes on for a few hours. On top of that i sweat for no reason, I also have a slight headache. My heart isn't racing like an anxiety attack or anything, but its just this constant warm, sinking feeling. I'm a 16 year old male... anybody know what's wrong with me?
Sounds like you need to see a doctor and possibly have your thryoid checked. There may be some other blood work that you need too such as a CBC and a basic metabolic profile.  They might even do an EKG to check your heart and make sure nothing weird is going on there.  See a doctor.  That is your best bet.  The doctor will be the only one who can tell  you for sure, and not an online doctor.  You need to see a doctor in person and have these tests done.  No offense to the online doctors here, but they are just giving you their best guess, just like the rest of us.  You should really see a doctor for a definitive answer.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.