Skin hot all over, no temp
I'm a 29/m and for the last 5 months my skin has been hot all over my body.   My legs, arms, face, chest, and back all feel so hot. It is incredibly uncomfortable.  2 months I went to see my doctor and he ran a complete set of blood work and checked for Lyme disease.  Everything was negative.  It has got worse and I went back today because I am also having abdominal pain, which he is running tests on my gall bladder.  But, he basically said there was nothing he could do to help "keep my skin cool" and ushered me away.  I've noticed my skin turning blotchy red when it's really bad.  In the early a.m. when I wake up it's gone and the first 10-15 minutes in the morning I feel completely normal.  The rest of my day is awful and I end of laying down with cold towels on.

I'm looking for any suggestions or help as I left my doctor's office completely frustrated and in the same position as before.  Thanks!!