Skin sensitivity / discomfort
Over the past year or so I have noticed my skin becoming more and more sensitive.
Lately I've noticed a new change in the sensitivity to things like clothing, bed sheets, etc. Feelings of something crawling under my skin hypersensitivity to touch.. these feelings arent painful however they are highly uncomfortable to the point that I have trouble sleeping at times. Any ideas? been googling for hours and have yet to find anything that really fits my problems.
Welcome to the forum!
Increased skin sensitivity or heightened response to touch called as allodynia  is commonly associated with fibromyalgia.
The other common causes of skin crawling sensation or heightened response are anxiety, stress, dry skin, and hypothyroidism. Another possibility is Morgellons disease that is believed to be caused by weak immune systems in people who have contracted the tick-borne Lyme disease at some point in their life. In women menopause is another cause. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.