Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Slight Chest Pain, cough, sore back, sore throat.. Breathing Difficulty...
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Slight Chest Pain, cough, sore back, sore throat.. Breathing Difficulty

SO basicly.. i posted before about breathing difficulty and chest pains.

Ive been to a doc in emergancy and they said its not my heart.. probaly a mucle.

But now i have a sore throat and a cough that comes and goes... and a loss of appetite.. im hungry once in a while but easaly satisfied (this could be because im not doing much physical activitie for the past few weeks)

Also i have an excess amount of flem (phlegm) and mucus...

AND (yes theres more!) i was feeling my ribs.. and i felt a bump,, and my bottom front rib.. in the middle,, i can pop up and down.

This kinda worrys me with all these symptoms... i mainly wonder if i have lung cancer.

Please post any view you have... i really just wanna calm down, im going for a blood test soon.