Slight pain in back of head
For a while now, I've been having mild pain the the lower left part of my head, just at the base of my skull.  It's not constant, and it's not extreme.  It's like little pain shocks that come and go.  Recently, the same kind of pain started showing up in my left neck.  Again, it's not constant and not extremely painful.  It comes in a flash and quickly goes.  I've recently had a root canal in the last bottom tooth in the back of my mouth.  Maybe it has to do with that.  

Should I be concerned?
I am having the same problems.  I didn't have a root canal but had two crowns on the left side.  Mine seems to be getting more painful and I feel like my head and eyes twitch with it too?
I am having similar feeling , I too have 2 big fillings done on the top left side after one of them chipped. The sensation started a week before my filling , I thought it will go away after the treatment. But it is still there not painful, but it moves around between neck , eye , and mostly in small section on top left back side oh head.
Should I be worried ? Please advice
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.