Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Small itchy bumps that come and go

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Small itchy bumps that come and go

7776890?1331959747
About 3 years ago my shins started itching and soon after developed small red bumps. At a closer inspection, the center of the bump has a very small amount of clear liquid (or what seems to be liquid). after a while it spread into some of my tattoos and seem to collect mostly on the tattoo. IE, all the fine lines in the tattoo become raised and the skin around it almost unaffected. the tattoos will itch really bad and if you scratch them they will bleed. it is so hard not to scratch them it drives me insane! the bumps will disappear for months at a time for no reason then reappear. Many doctors have told me that they dont know what it is. i have had so many different itch creams and none of them work. one has given me a small amount of relief, it is called fluocinonide. my doctor says its the last thing he can think of to help me.

This discussion is related to Small bumps all over body that come & go that itch...no one knows what it is.
They sound like bites to me ..fire ant bites come up like that and maybe flea bites. have yo on a regular basis been anywhere where you may get bitten?
I wonder if you are allergic to the ink in the tattoo...