Small red bump inside lip
I have had a really small red bump inside the bottom lip of my mouth - like actually inside my mouth. I don't think it's anything serious because it doesn't hurt, doesn't grow, and doesn't bleed. But i was wondering what it could be; is it serious or non serious to be worried about? there may be also another tiny bump next to it; but too small to tell - I heard it might be a salivary gland stopped up or something
any ideaS?
Welcome to the forum!
Yes, small tiny lumps on the inner side of lips can be blocked salivary glands or chancre sores or can be due to Vitamin B deficiency. It is difficult to comment without examining. Take a multivitamin pill and apply glycerine locally and see if there is any improvement. If symptoms persist consult your PCP.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you I will try that, they have been there for about 3 weeks should I be alarmed or is that normal for blocked salivary glands?
Also, aren't chancre sores related to syphilis? I am 100% sure I dont have an STD also - if that helps; and thank you for your time and advice!