Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Smaller eye and constant blinking in photos

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi there. I am 15yrs old and I have found that my right eye is smaller than my left eye and I often/always blink in flash photos which is quite frustrating and embarrassing!! It is evident in some photos where I am looking away from the camera that my right eye isn't looking the same way/is slightly different to my left eye. I have found that it is generally my right eye which blinks more than my left. I really would like to fix this, if you have any advice/causes/treatment for this please let me know!
1 Comment
yes may have a turn in the eye can be fixed by glasses or small op to correct this