Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Soft lump above right eyebrow

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Soft lump above right eyebrow

Soft lump above right eyebrow?
I've been noticing a developing lump above the left side of my right eyebrow (next to the top of my nose) It does not hurt at all but it is very tight and it feels like fluid is inside. Honestly it feels like, if I pushed downward, the fluid would come rushing out of my nose.  Could it be a swollen lymph node and how can I get rid of it?
1 Comment
I don't believe there are any lymph nodes existing in that location.  Did you get an answer from a doctor who examined you about the lump?  If not, perhaps you could tell more about it- is it larger than a pimple or skin tag, for instance?