Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Something is going on
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Something is going on

I'm always getting sick.  Ever since I got a normal cold in December, which lasted about four days, I have been sick ever since.  I got a regular cold in December.  Got over it just fine in four days.  The day after New Years day, I winded up getting sick again and turned into a sinus infection.  I was better in two weeks after going to the doctor and getting an antibiotic, then in the beginning of February I got another sinus infection.  That one lasted about 2 1/2 weeks after going back to the doctors again, giving me antibiotics.  He thought I might be getting sick so often because it's really allergies.  He gave me Patanese to take daily to see if that would help.  It did help quite a bit because I was feeling great, but that only lasted about three weeks.  The last week of March I started feeling sick again.  I've had a number of sinus infections in the past, but these have been different.  Most of it is in my chest and my head feels blocked.  I've been extremely tired. I've only felt "okay" for a couple days since the end of March.  I went to my doctors again last week and he gave me some other stuff. Astelin, another nasal spray for inflammation, singular (since a lot of it is in my chest and I've had this chronic cough for 6+ weeks now) and an inhaler.  I had a very mellow weekend since my RLS was really bad and Sunday I woke up with a swollen sore throat again. My head feels clogged again.  I consider myself a healthy person. I exercise 3-5 days a week, alcohol consumption is 3-4 drinks a week on average, no soda, little processed foods and sleep 7-8 hours a night.  My doctor took a bunch of allergy tests and everything came back normal.  I am not sure if this is related, but I have endometriosis and it has been really bad lately. It's been causing me pain like before my surgery (excruciating and a few times a month) and I've also been bleeding 20-25 days out of the month.  
Why do I keep getting sick and could there be a correlation between what's going on female stuff wise?
Tags: Colds