Sore Breasts and Blood Sucked out of Nipple
i have noticed that for that last few weeks my breasts have been sore and a few times now after my boyfriend has sucked on my nipples he says he can taste blood. blood from the nipple is normaly not a good thing why could this happen?
Well hopefully he hasnt bitten too hard and caused a sml scrape. Any new D/C from ur nipple is not a good thing and should be checked out. Breasts may be sore from pregnancy, menses, enlarged glands (which may come and go sometimes and can be perfectly normal). Have u checked for any lumps??? If worried go see ur dr.
Go to a doctor right away and get checked! Do not wait!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Sore breasts and taste of blood can be due to rough handling of breasts and sucking too hard or there being a nick by the teeth. This cause should be eliminated first.  A bloody discharge can be due to papilloma or fibrocystic breast. Fibrocystic breast along with tenderness can cause serous clear discharge too.  At times the discharge is due to cancer. You need to undergo a few tests to know why this is happening. Please consult your PCPor gynecologist immediately. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!