Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sore Labia Minora

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Sore Labia Minora

Well my labia minora is  not swollen, its jus very red and a tender.. it doesnt hurt to pee just to wipe.

I had sex with a condom and then without for literally 2 minutes in the same session he wasnt my first but he was pretty big and i was a bit sore after anyway but then the next morning it was a bit red and by the end of the day had become sore and red.

Ive been using sudocream and its calmed it down a bit.. the condoms were latex and i think flavoured could it just be that i reacted? I did a chlamydia test the next morning before the pain begun so i should have that back soon

but it was unprotected for literally like a minute or 2 and then we stopped... what do you think this could be?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It could be due to rough sex, allergy to condom or due to STD. Apply ice pack and see if it helps. If not, consult a gynecologist. Take care!
Okay a day later the itchyness is worse and there is now a thick white discharge with a minimal smell! Is this thrush? As an std would not show in a matter of 24 hours!
You could have had an allergic reaction to the condom. Or, if you were lubricated enough before penetration that could have made you very sore. You should keep a close watch as to what the vagina likes and doesn't. If it doesn't go away, you should see your doc again. They can rule out any other possibilities and may even give you a steroid cream for the area.