Sore Throat?
I don't know what wrong with me! Someone please diagnose me! My symptoms include swollen lymph node on my right side, very horrible sore throat, puffy eye lids, and also my ears clog up like when I'm up in an airplane, and I can't really hear anything. Ive already been to the doctor's and I tested negative for strep, but would you think I have mono?  Someone please help me, I can't really talk or eat that much because my sore throat hurts so badly.
Did they give you antibiotics? You could have an infection in your lymph node.
For one, most people have trouble with their ears when in an airplane. The pressure difference has an effect on anybody. For another, if you have a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes, you MUST try to see a doctor. Try to keep your mind open, and don't try to diagnose yourself. Only a doctor can diagnose and treat an illness. Lots of juice, clear liquids, and try to avoid caffeine and sugary things. Vitamin C is important. But try to see a doctor, rather than ask the internet to diagnose you. The internet isn't nearly as reliable as a real doctor.
They were saying their ears FELT like they were in an airplane, not that they actually were in one. The clogged ears are also a symptom of whatever bug they have.